Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

KOTOR...need some help..

ok. i am at taris and need to find misson. i am going with light side as well, in case that has any relevance is this. i started a diffrent game and io am gong sith on that one and ran into misson and zaalbarg (SP?) in the cantina in the lower levels of the city. but i never did on my other game (or have yet.)
    ???
    HF
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Re: KOTOR...need some help..

Have you gotten down to the very lowest level of Taris yet? (Not as low as the sewer level.) When you get down there try looking around.
    plasticfetish.net

i have been to the one city where there is no light and you can go kill the infected people in the cages. thats as low as i have been, but the mayor or whatever of the town said something about the sewers.
    oh, yeah. i should mention i have it for PC not X-Box.
    HF
    Last edited by hango fett; 01-23-2005 at 08:30 PM.

Yeah, that's it. Explore that level a bit more... go outside the gate and look around.

(edit: yeah, I have it for X-box, but I doubt it's any different. I could be wrong though.)
    plasticfetish.net

ok. i will try it now.
    it worked. but now i am stuck at the damn rancor. i know gernades do damage, but i always run out too soon.
    HF
    Last edited by hango fett; 01-23-2005 at 09:52 PM.

The Rancor's a tough one. If I remember correctly, it took me a while to figure out just what I was supposed to do to get past it -- but after a bunch of times getting killed, it finally came to me. I don't want to spoil this one for you, so try doing a few different things.

Hint: You still have a stealth field generator?
    plasticfetish.net

i just beat the rancor. i just had to defeat the Vulkar guys first and get their bombs. very cool game so far. i love it.
    HF

now i am stuck on dantooine where you have to clear the meadow or plain of the darkness. i have solved the murder mystery (which was a pleasnt surprise for a SW game) but what next, because zhar says there is till evil out there.
    ???
    HF

There's a "person" you're looking for out there... keep looking. There's a bunch of ground to cover around there. (If I remember correctly, who you need to find isn't far from the Jedi Enclave.) Check your maps and look to see where you haven't gone yet.
    plasticfetish.net

yeah, it was that sith girl. i found her and had to kill her because my persuasion sucks. when in the world can i use my lightsaber with the character i made? it still says "you don't have the proper prereqiuests. check item description"
    HF