Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Found Sneak Preview Figures

I found General Grievous and Wookie Warrior at the Rancho Cucamonga Wal-Mart.

The quality of these figures is pretty good, especially the Wookie Warrrior. Good articualtion and accessories. Much better than the AOTC sneak peak figures. And, the packaging looks better in person, much better. It really stands out. And, the bubble stacks and are not easily damaged. Darth Vader's head is the area that can be most easily damaged.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

Re: Found Sneak Preview Figures

What state?!!!!!!!

Pfft... Coruscant isn't divided into states. They have provinces. Geez.

Well, it's all beginning now. First the Lego's on the KB website now the Preview Figs showing up. It's getting closer and closer and with the merchandise starting to show up I'm getting more excited.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Found in Cali. Tycho found them too in the LA Just found thread.

BTW, can a mod move this to Just Found area. I would, but powerless here.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I foudn them In Cali as well.
    Kidhuman I was going to post this in the Just Found Thread but I put it here to discuss the Sneak Peak figures as other collectors found them and what they thought of them.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

Its all good PK200. Either way it will be seen. Let the mods of the section decide. If they dont mind it, then its all good.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

SWEET!! I'm heading to 2 possible 24 hour Wal'Mart's tonight!!!
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Eh, i moved it to the Just found Cali section. Don't worry. it'll get posts there, i promise you that.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

How many points of articulation does Grievous have & where are they Plo?
    Last edited by Battle Droid; 01-20-2005 at 12:29 PM.