View Poll Results: Have you found any Ep 3 preview toys yet?

Voters
535. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm not currently hunting for any of it.

71 13.27%
  • Actively hunting, but found nothing yet.

240 44.86%
  • I found stuff, but didn't buy it.

32 5.98%
  • They told me I *just* missed a preview toy.

3 0.56%
  • I have found 1 or a few of the preview items.

53 9.91%
  • I've already got nearly all the preview toys!

136 25.42%
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Have you found any Ep 3 preview toys yet?

With news of the preview toys from Hasbro and Lego for Episode III: Revenge of the Sith hitting stores weeks in advance of their expected February release dates, the Ep III onslaught is hitting active-mode and collectors all across the country are on the hunt.

Lego is producing for its preview set the Ep III Jedi Starfighter with Vulture Droid, it had shown up briefly on the KB website and now reports of it are hitting regular retailers.

Hasbro is releasing 4 figures and their own Ep III Jedi Starfighter as their preview toys. While there haven't been any sightings of the vehicle as of yet (that I know of, anyway), the figures - General Greivous, a Wookiee Warrior, R4-G9, and Tion Medon - have been cropping up at Wal-marts recently.

With all this Ep III preview product hitting early, this week's poll tries to find out how many of us are already hunting and how many are really finding any of it. Vote now, and good hunting!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Re: Have you found any Ep 3 preview toys yet?

Just happened to stop by a Wal-Mart in El Reno, OK while I was out on business and they had just filled 8 pegs FULL of all the preview figures. I would say that General grievous was a 2:1 ratio. They must have packed him very heavy per case. They also had a a few colored clone troopers from the animated line.

Hey guys, I have a friend who works at a local Wal-Mart who called me up last night to tell me that he found the new "unmarked" Hasbro boxes with all 4 of the new Revenge of the Sith Sneak Preview figures. He pulled out all the cases that this Wal-Mart recieved and it was 5 boxes each with 20 figures inside a special ROTS display case. He also pulled out for me to see, Clone Wars Season III Animated figures and the Playschool X-Wing w/Luke. I'm sorry to say there were no Anakin Skywalker's Jedi Starfighter, or Wookiee Water Blaster on the pallet. I did notice that the Hasbro boxes did not have the usual "SW EP3" or just SW written on them to identify them as being Star Wars items. They just had the typical Hasbro and on the sides in a dark pink print were the words, "DO NOT OPEN UNTIL FEB. 1"
    So this clearly means that all Wal-Marts should and will put out at least the 4 ROTS Sneak Preview figures by Feb. 1! These are all to be put on an end-cap in each Wal-Mart's toy section. So don't worry for all you guys out there who are hunting these 4 new figures, they will come and it looks like each Wal-Mart will be getting at least 5 cases that carry 20 figures in them.
    I was lucky enough to ask and get from my Wal-Mart buddy, an empty ROTS display case to take home!
    Also, for all you guys checking out TRU as well, our local TRU got them last week around Wed or Thurs (Midland, TX) and they put them out by the store opening this past Sunday (1-23-05) at noon. So of course i picked up the 4 new figures! I just wished some other store like Target, Wal-Mart or TRU would put out Anakin's Jedi Starfighter!
    So good luck to all you guys out there who are still looking for the ROTS Sneak Preview stuff, it's coming, and hopefully sooner than Feb.1
    Last edited by ndjedi; 01-26-2005 at 12:30 AM.

been looking, found nothing
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I have found the Lego set but I'm waiting on it. The rest of the figures I will look for on the 1st. In Nashville they seem to really pay attention to the release dates. In the past it has rarely paid off looking so if I won't go hunting til then.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

The pegs have been pretty empty at the stores I've visited in the last few weeks.

I can wait one more week.

I picked up the Wookie Warrior at my local Wal-Mart in Orchard Park, NY last night.

They only had two Wookies hanging on the pegs

I don't think there's any real hope of them hitting the shelves in Perth Australia any time soon, at least at TRU which still have a lot of OTC and VOTC warming the pegs (for some reason nobody wants to spend $25AU for a VOTC). K-Mart, Target and the likes are always pretty light on for Star Wars for the last few years. There's a specialty store in the city which usually gets items in earlier than the regular retail chains at higher prices, but they haven't appeared there either.

The only thing I'm looking for is the starfighter. KEBco's got me covered on the rest.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I picked up the lego - no figures to be seen yet