.45 Scale Lightsaber on SWShop.com

Anyone buy one or all of these yet?I want to get the Darth Vader lightsaber,but wasnt sure how good it actually was for $35.Suprised it wasnt $50 considering the full scale models go for near $300.Of course it cant compare to MR,but is it worth buying?
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Re: .45 Scale Lightsaber on SWShop.com

They are definitely worth buying. I just purchased the Mace Windu and Count Dooku .45 Scale sabers from Suncoast, and they are worth every penny. The size may be a surprise--they're only 5-6 inches long (roughly the vertical length of a CD jewel case)--but all the details are there. IMO, it makes the piece look much more intricate. They're a great alternative for the budget-conscious, and they take up far less space.
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

Thanks Sith Lord I was starting to wonder about the detail,the picture on SWShop really isnt much of a help. About the length of a CD Jewel case,not too bad,perfect for display as you said.

As for the display,do you just get a stand or also a clear little plastic square like die cast car displays?
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Yes, they do come with stands roughly the same length as the saber. Here's a pic of the Obi-Wan saber with its stand. After getting my Dooku saber, I can also say that the supports on each stand are custom-made for that specific saber.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Obi-Wan Saber.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	10067  
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

Nice pic,much better then the ones I found.Thanks for answering my questions Helped me make up my mind that indeed I am getting the Vader .45 lightsaber