All 3 K-Mart OTC 12" figures have extra sticker? And is blue jumpsuit simply Jango's?

I know that K-Mart's first OTC 12" Luke Skywalkers had the upper diagonal Star Wars banner sticker, as well their first "blue" Boba Fett. But did the Stormtrooper have it too, the extra sticker? Haven't seen a picture of it with one yet. And do you think the blue Boba Fett was simply wearing the ultimate 12" Jango Fett's undergarment? Is it the same shade of blue?

Re: All 3 K-Mart OTC 12" figures have extra sticker? And is blue jumpsuit simply Jango's?

The initial shipments of VOTC 12" had the extra sticker, all three figures. That wasn't exclusive to K-Mart.

The blue Boba jumpsuit wasn't Jango's, it's actually a completely different jumpsuit (different pockets, etc..). Also, Jango's was more of a lighter grey-blue color.

Hope this helps ya!

Re: All 3 K-Mart OTC 12" figures have extra sticker? And is blue jumpsuit simply Jang

Hmmm, I found all 3 at K-Mart when they first shipped and none of the Stormies had the sticker. I also visit POTF2.com as they are AVID variation nuts and I never saw anything about the Stormtrooper having the sticker, and I have yet to see one with a sticker, here, there or Ebay.

I would say the Stormtrooper never had the sticker, until I see one I'm sticking to that.

I also found the "sticker" figures at Target, they just seemed to pop up first at K-Mart.

HTH
    May the force be with you.

Re: All 3 K-Mart OTC 12" figures have extra sticker? And is blue jumpsuit simply Jango's?

You're probably right. If anyone would know about variations, it would be the guys over at POTF2 - that's for sure.

Although I could swear I remember seeing an auction for all three w/stickers at one point on ebay. But then again, my memory is fairly foggy these days.....

Re: All 3 K-Mart OTC 12" figures have extra sticker? And is blue jumpsuit simply Jang

Quote Originally Posted by Reefer Shark
    But then again, my memory is fairly foggy these days.....

Hence your screen name.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

LOL! Too true KH, too true. Years of "foggyness" will do that to you I suppose..

I didn't think any of the Storm Troopers had them because the initial cases were just Boba Fett and Luke Skywalker.

Randy