Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Aayla Secura (Jedi Knight), new pics

http://www.galactichunter.com/absolu...=3877&zoneid=2

I think this one is much better than the Saga version. She has much more articulation. The new figures also look really good. Looks like we'll be getting Collection 2 versions of Ani, Obi, and Yoda. Obi-Wan looks charred a bit; it's nice to see a cloaked Anakin; and I can't tell the difference between the April 2 Yoda and this one. Tarfful looks sweet, so do Ki-Adi-Mundi, Saesee, and Luminara.

I wonder why the got this figure before the got the entire April 2 series? Oh well. Now we know Aayla fights on Felucia. I guess that Hyperspace comic leads up to it.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Re: Aayla Secura (Jedi Knight), new pics

I'm curious as to why they would do an entire resculpt of a very, very minor character when they still haven't given us some semi-major characters (Cliegg Lars) or even a good sculpt of Qui-Gon Jinn. It's a nice looking figure yes but set straight the faults that you're already incurred.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Kids will wants Jedis after seeing the movie. I dont thin ka kid would want Cleigg Lars. During movie years, kids get top priority, because they know collectors will buy them anyway.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

where did u find pics of collection 2 obi and anakin? are there are new ROTS figure pics?

Where it says related articles right below the picture it says ROTS Collection 2 Carded.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ethansports
    where did u find pics of collection 2 obi and anakin? are there are new ROTS figure pics?
    They're on the back of the Aayla Secura figure card.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Looks liek the Royal Guard has a cloth cape, not bad
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I'm more excited about that Anakin than I am the Aayla. I mean the Aayla is a cool figure in all... Does anyone else feel the way that I do. I kind of feel as if the ROTS line is like OTC in a way. Yah, we get all new sculpts but it is not like POTJ or Saga '04 where they were new characters.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

Well Aayla's popular because of the comics. But so is Quinlan Vos (her former master in the comics). Rumor has it that he's a possible candidate to be played by an actor for ROTS.

If Hasbro wants to sculpt more Jedi, why not Quinlan then?

How about Batar Swan (Asian female Human Jedi)

Sora Bulq (Weequay Vaapad Lightsaber Master - male - went Dark Side)

I was so glad when we got Pablo Jill and Coleman Trebor this year and in 2003 respectively.

Luminara will be useful for AOTC scenes as well, since she's not pre-posed so you can use her in Palpatine's office scenes from "Clones," - same goes for Kit Fisto. We wanted those in the Scene-By-Scene most wanted figure threads, as well as a non pre-posed Barriss Offee - which we'll probably get since they're bothering to give us a 12" of her.

I think this Aayla is WAY better. I don't mind getting the same characters as long as the figure is better. In this case I think Hasbro has done right by several characters then. Taking a look at the back of the car you see that indeed Kit Fisto, Luminara and Shaak Ti get a new treatment and seem the better for it.

And kidhuman was right that kids will want more Jedi rather than other background characters. We many eventually see Cliegg pegwarming, but for now, Hasbro needs to put out figures that are exciting. Jedi do that. Better sculpts will get us collectors buying them too.

So I'm sticking up for Hasbro this time.

If I recall correctly, we saw MANY of the same figures recarded back in the vinatge era. Nobaody seemed to complain back then. (Course the internet was not then what it is today)

Simply put, if you don't like them, don't buy them.

Getting back to Aayla, I'll buy a few of her. One I'm definitely looking to get signed by Amy Allen (the former Lucasfilm employee turned actress who played her in AOTC and ROTS) at Celebration 3.

-Sal
    Move along, move along