Master Replicas Snow Speeder

Looks like my credit card was just charged for the balance of my snow speeder. That means it should be shipping this week or next. I'll let everyone know when it arrives.

Re: Master Replicas Snow Speeder

Great news just got my tracking number for my Flight 1 Rebel Snowspeeder, will arrive next Monday.

I'm glad the Showspeeder is finally shipping. Cant wait to hear some reviews!

(hopefully the Stormtrooper Blaster wont be far behind!)
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

JAYSPAWN,

Mine is speeding to my house as we speak. It is delivered the next day when it ships due to location. I am lucky that way. I should have info and pics tonight.

Ok I am really bummed out. My speeder arrived today but was damaged. One of the laser cannons was broken off. It is now on its way back to MR for a replacement. Has anyone ever had something replaced from MR? The speeder is really nice and realistic looking.

That really sucks Bobby. Are you sure it's not the super rare variant of "Luke's crashed speeder that's about to get stepped on?"
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

That is so funny you say that because that is what ran through my head last night!!

Hopefully it wont take MR too long to get a new one shipped out to you.

I called MR for an update on the Stormtrooper Blaster, they said they should ALL be shipping any time now.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyg714
    Has anyone ever had something replaced from MR?
    Yes, I had a problem with my Vader replica saber. I called & returned it. Got a new one less than a week later. You should have no worries!

Thanks for the reply. That makes me feel better that someone actually went through the process.