Hybrid View

12" ROTS Clone Trooper

Looks like we're definitely getting 12" Clone Troopers, and Palpatine/Sidious figures for ROTS.

Check out this pic from Rebelscum.

Looks pretty F'in sweet to me! I'm really excited about that clone, I'll probably end up buying a few of those!

What do you think?

Re: 12" ROTS Clone Trooper

I think they need to stop putting out the ask yoda crud already.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I really like the figure. Thanks for the link.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Yeah, I'll be getting 2 Palpatines!

1 Grievous (I guess) - hopefully I'll find an excuse to get a 2nd - looks like a great figure!

2 Anakin's - vs. Obi-Wan, and one to fight a Dooku I've saved for the rematch

I could use a great re-release or improved Yoda for lightsaber fight articulation.

I'd buy 2 ROTS 12" Obi-Wans.

So are Bariss and Shaak-Ti real? I mean I might buy 1 of each were they actually happening.

The Clones? Well I'll buy them if they are really making Aayla or something. Maybe they can go with Bariss.

I have a Super Battle Droid saved and think it'd look cool fighting a furry Chewbacca I got a long time ago from KB Clearance. Sort of like a fight to determine which figure is the crappiest....

I gotta admit, there's not too much I want from ROTS.

12" of Nute Gunray has been long overdue though. He should come with his multiple-movie hats.

Droids can be re-released.

Bail Organa and Padme might make interesting 12".

I wonder if Palpatine has to be a Sith Lord 12" or if he has multiple heads or something where he can substitute as the Supreme Chancellor? That'd be cool.

It would be great if Palpatine already comes with a regular Chancellor outfit and then a black robe and Lightsaber to change him in to!

I dont collect the 12" much anymore (due to lack of quality) but I'll definatly get the Clonetrooper and Palpatine (if he comes with the right accessories)
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

A 12" clone trooper with a removable helmet would be sweet.

It would be great if Palpatine already comes with a regular Chancellor outfit and then a black robe and Lightsaber to change him in to!
    It does. The pics are up on Galactic Hunter.
    I hope the boxed samples we are looking at are protos because they don't have the detail of the loose figures. No weathering and a lot less detail.
    If you're referring to the pics at GH, I think the "loose pics" were artist renderings and not even the real figures. They didn't say that they were the loose products that I could tell. Grievous was really hard to imagine as the loose figure. Palpatine/Sidious - maybe.

I didn't look at the Clone. I wasn't interested. I'll buy them anyway most likely.

Looks like I'll be picking up some E3 merchandise after all.

Randy

Does anybody know what the retail price is going to be for the 12"?
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett