Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Might there be more than 24 figures on April 2?

http://www.yakface.com/2005/walmart/walmart.shtml

There are pictures of later figures such as #31 Luminara Unduli (Jedi Master) with the first 24 in the displays, which I assume are for April 2. Does this mean we'll get more figures than we bargained for?
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Re: Might there be more than 24 figures on April 2?

I certainly hope not. 24 plus all the rest is enough. I think they just stuck them on there to show different figures.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Well, it is hard to say to sure, when Saga was released some stores put out the second wave, including Yoda and Dooku. As a result these instantly became "rare" and the ebay bottom feeders sold 'em for way too much money.

I hope this dosen't happen again.
    May the force be with you.

I hope not, at 5.88 a pop at Wally world 24 figures comes out to about 141.00 before tax so that would subside me enough for MM.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I hope not! Everyone is right, 24 is enough at one time (Even that may be pushing it a bit). I hope that they space them out about 3-4 weeks apart in sets of 8. May 8, June 8, July 8, August 8 = 56. Sounds about right.

BTW, now that we've all seen the images, how many of the first 24 is everyone going to get? I have settled on about 16-18.

Sy Snootles lip synchs

I really hope that 24 is it. If they release too many on opening night then I may not have enought loot to get everything I want which leads to this next part.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluke Skywalker
    BTW, now that we've all seen the images, how many of the first 24 is everyone going to get? I have settled on about 16-18.
    I will be getting anything and everything with the ROTS logo on it. I plan on dropping about $300-$400.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fluke Skywalker
    I hope not! Everyone is right, 24 is enough at one time (Even that may be pushing it a bit). I hope that they space them out about 3-4 weeks apart in sets of 8. May 8, June 8, July 8, August 8 = 56. Sounds about right.

I'll eventually be getting them all, but on the first day, I plan on getting:
    *Obi-Wan Kenobi (Slashing Attack)
    *Anakin Skywalker (Lightsaber Attack)
    *Yoda (Firing Cannon)
    And whichever ones catch my eye at the time.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I plan on buying about 10-12 and putting the rest on lay-a-way at Wally World.I wanna get a few Lego's also that night.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

I would like to pick up all 24 on opening night just because I have never done a MM and want to do it right, hopefully getting one of each and helping out other people at the store, if there is any more
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

During the EP1 MM, me and a freind grabbed a shopping cart and emotied about 5 racks each into them. Went to a secluded area and sorted them out as to what I wanted and left the rest there.