Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Re: Might there be more than 24 figures on April 2?

It looks like those figures that Tycho was excited about (Han Solo and Luke Skywalker) are just Force Battlers, after all. Hate to say I told you so, but . . .
    I'm just messing with ya Tycho.

It also looks like we'll get 32 figures on April 2.

http://www.galactichunter.com/absolu...=4008&zoneid=2

Sweet merciful Jesus!!! Some guy just found Mas Amedda, who's number 40. What is up with this? I hope something wrong happened, I mean they're not even supposed to be out six weeks early, so maybe they sent out Mas Amedda even earlier than he's supposed to be, right? God, I hope so . . .

I'm not going to try to get all the figures on April 2, but I want some of the figures to come out later in the year!

Now it's getting ridiculous. With findings going on all over the country these stores and retailers should be more careful when they do this. I'm sure they could get fined by Hasbro for letting the product go before the release date.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

http://www.rebelscum.com/article.asp?i=89875

Great, now the AT-TE Gunner, Polis Massan, and Mas Amedda have been found at stores, which pretty much confirms at least 45 figures on April 2nd.
    You just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues? yes sir the check is in the mail.

Wal-Mart put them out early.

I got 3 complete cases (didn't see the cases actually, they were out on the pegs when I got to the toy isle, apparently just stocked).

I bought everything they had:

3 C-3PO

3 Palpatine

3 Count Dooku

3 Mas Amedda

3 AT-TE Gunners

3 Chopper Droids (Tri-Droid / Vader's med droid)

3 Polis Masan (medic / crash test dummy)

3 Ki Adi Mundi

3 SaeSee Tiin

3 Aayla Secura

3 Battle Droid

2 Luminara Unduli (I found an error on an AT-TE card, gave it to a guy there)

It looks like there will be at least 40 figures out by or on April 2nd.

Mas Amedda is the highest # I got (#40).

Damn, nice pickups there Tycho.
    Lucky for you, but I still have not seen them in any of my local WM's...
    I guess I will just have to keep checking.
    Congrats
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Crap in a hat.

Why can't there only be 24 figures on April 2nd, like originally planned? Maybe they mean 40 or so figures by May 19th, when Ep3 hits. Because I remember that the Mace Windu and Final Battle Jango wave from AOTC were possibly scheduled to hit on April 23 in 2002. They didn't. They showed up a few weeks later, just before Ep2 hit. I think that we might get the 24 figures on April 2nd, then 16 to 20 more in the weeks leading up to ROTS.

Oh, and BTW Tycho, congrats on the awesome find!
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Jeez.. I sure hope I get lucky and find some early- just to lessen the financal burden of April 2.
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush

I spent some of the same money I was saving for April 2nd. With the Unleashed (not E3) I've spent only about $170 I think - and that also included Anakin's Jedi Starfighter. Barely or not quite half that money was on 3 3/4" figures....

Anyway, spending the money now or in 35 days shouldn't "lessen a burden." It's a lot of Sith that's coming out!

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho
    Anyway, spending the money now or in 35 days shouldn't "lessen a burden."
    What I meant was that I dont like spending hundred(s) in one place at one time (on SW). It would also be nice not having to pick up as many at one time.
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush