Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Leia Boushh bust

Has anyone received this item yet? If so, how is it?

Re: Leia Boushh bust

Welcome to the boards Saruman!

I dont think GG has released the Leia Bust yet. Its not even on the secondary market yet. I'm looking forward to recieving mine!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Yeah I was wondering when this was going to hit myself considering we were supposed to get it last month.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

I'm really impressed with the pictures I've seen of this bust. I think they've beautifully captured Carrie Fisher's likeness (something that's been seriously lacking on the Hasbro front.) I think this is the first Mini-Bust that I'm purchasing when it comes out.

What's the release date? September?

Well originally it was supposed to come out in June. Then it was pushed back to July but this month is almost over and GG is notorious for taking their time so I'd guess we'll see it sometime in August.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

woohoooo! I just an email from AFX, Boushh Leia is shipping in the next 2-3 days!

Good to hear. I might have to stop by and place an order then!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I've still heard nothing in regards to my pre-order.

I hope we're not forced to wait to much longer on this one. I've already cleared a spot for it next to my 4 other bounty hunter Mini Busts.

It came!

this piece is great, the detail is spot on. The detail on the Helmet is amazing as are all the intrecate details on the bandoleer, gear and the thermal. My only complaint is that on mine she looks a little crossed eyed but like I said, the actual helmet is awesome! by the way I got #180/5000.

On a separate note, strange coincidence, I also got my Sirius Black bust from Gentle Giant that I purchased at SDCC. And again a near coincidence? it's #184/500!

With the news that these are starting to show up at retailers I ordered one online tonight.

I can't wait - she looks amazing. Next on the list to pre-order is Han Solo...