Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: I'm Hungry for Some Star Wars Food Products

I dunno how you missed it Stilla, I saw them all over Wal-Mart.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid

On the bright side, I do still have my boxes of C3POs from back in the day.
    Do they still house the sweet orange figure 8's that Rocketboy hungers for?
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    I dunno how you missed it Stilla, I saw them all over Wal-Mart.

I think I missed Walmart during the AOTC season. Are they pix of these boxes somewhere? How 'bout the taste? Were they part of this nutritious breakfast?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138
    Do they still house the sweet orange figure 8's that Rocketboy hungers for?

Sadly, no. Those were part of my college experience as I fueled up for many a busy day on campus.

thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman

Ohhhhh, yeahhhh. Now it's coming back to me. I vaguely recall a discussion about how the Clone Trooper head looked more like a thonged butt.

Don't recall ever having any at home though (cereal that is...well, thonged butts too for that matter...wifey ain't into it )

I still have one of every one of those AOTC cereal boxes void of the contents.

I'm sorry to hear about your lack of thonged butts Stilla. The world just doesn't have enough of what it really needs.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I still have the cereal that came with a Clonetrooper helmet that I think was only released in Canada. Anyway, I still have the package intact, including the cereal still in the box, I imagine it's quite stale by now. I also have the boxes that the EP II cereal came in, but if they are in anything like the condition that my 3PO cereal box is in, they aren't worth the cardboard they are printed on.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    The strange thing I noticed about the Pepsi display was that the Pepsi boxes had 15 cans of pop in them. I've never heard of there being 15 cans in a box before.
    I saw a Pepsi display in Wal-Mart this morning - NOT Star Wars, but had a "sports" theme to it. Anyway, the cases were 15 cans, HOWEVER the cans were 14oz. instead of the usual 12oz. - so there's your answer!

I can't find any of this stuff you guys are talking about. Well, I did see the MiniWheats TPM DVD thing at Ralph's Grocery store, but that's it. I checked there and at Walmart for the rest but nothing.