Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Feb. 1st - Who got their preview wave?

I got mine this morning
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Re: Feb. 1st - Who got their preview wave?

I got mine 2 weeks ago.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Not me, hit 21 WM;s today and they were as barren as the Sahara
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Went to the local Target a little after 8 and got one of each. They had about 8 pegs full, but my guess is they'll be gone by mid-afternoon. Also the first time I saw the Clone Wars Greivous and Arc Trooper, but I skipped them, since I decided to avoid collecting the cartoon figures altogether. No sign of the Wookie super soaker or Anakin's ship, but I'm skipping those anyway.

Hopefully this is a good sign that come April 2nd, whatever I don't get in TRU (likely the Clone Trooper, since every idiot infirst is gonna grab multiples of them), I can hopefully grab at Target the next morning, as there was no one else in the store by the figures.
    Last edited by tagmac; 02-01-2005 at 12:45 PM.

I got mine! Mumsy called from the Target back home and she said she hit "the jackpot." I took orders for folks and she scored about 4 Greivous, 3 Wookies, 1 Tion and 1 R1. Rock n' roll, baby!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I got my figures like a week and a half ago. I haven't been to any stores yet today but I wouldn't be able to get the Anakni Starfighter anyway (no money until March, I spent it all on animated and preview figures!).
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

They were supposed to be released today? Weird, I put my two sets in lay-away a couple weeks ago.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Didn't find a damn thing. I went to three Wal-Marts in three different cities in two states and did not see one preview figure.

I got GG and WW a few days ago. Tion and R4-G9 were picked up last night. Got the LEGO Anakin Starfighter a few days ago as well.

Already customized two WW's to have different fur color.

-Sal
    Move along, move along

I've found them all at Target, as have a couple of friends in the area. Despite the reports of WM sightings, I say everyone bum rush their local Target. Yeah boyeeeeee!
    Tommy, close your eyes.