Who Would You Like To See Next?

Which figures from the AOTC line would you like to see next?

Like Yoda,Dooku,Zam Wesell etc?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

i'd like to see a 12 inch figure. or at least know some exist.

Dooku & Boba Fett
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I'd like to see the paint job on the new Threepio. I love that crazy droid and would like to see how they will handle the "patchwork" assembly of his outer "skin".
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

New figs?

Queen Ami in white skin tight outfit (drools profusely like homer simpson when he sees or smells doughnuts).

Clonetrooper if the pics are real.

BTW, and I'm sure this is the case, did anyone else notice the resemblance to mandolorian armor from the clonetrooper. good job of making a transitional stormtrooper. It is believable that they would go from
    mandolorien to clone to storm trooper armor?

How about a KRAYT dragon. Maybe we'll get to see one in EPII.

Just show me the Ephant Mon figure. If the pictures I've seen are any indication then 2002 might just be the worst year for Star Wars figures ever! (Yes, even worse that 1995 ) Hopefully Ephant Mon can pull the line out of the crapper.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Yeah. Dooku and a clonetrooper.

I also wanna see a small version of the giant landing ships the clones were getting into in the trailers. Those looked pretty cool from the cropped pic we saw of them.