Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Toy Fair Questions for LEGO

SSG will be heading to New York Toy Fair in a few weeks, and will have the chance to ask LEGO some of your questions. While it may not be possible to get all your questions asked, we will do our best to represent you, the SSG readers. So please post your Lego questions here in this thread.

Also, if you have any questions of any other SW licensees you want Steve to ask, feel free to post them in here, just let me know which licensee you are addressing the question to so I can put it in the right list.

Thanks!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Re: Toy Fair Questions for LEGO

what is planned after ROTS in the SW line?

Will they go back to the Yellow faced figures instead of the flesh colored one?

Any shot at getting more mini's?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Will they go back to the Yellow faced figures instead of the flesh colored one?
    I want to know this too. Plus the "logic" behind this stupid decision and the names of the people who made it (hey one a can wish).
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

Will they make some Tauntauns ?

Will they make a Hoth droid scene with Diaper Luke, 2-1B, and FX-7 ?

Will they make an Ewok village ?

Will they make a General Lando and Nien Nunb ?

Why haven't they made any Tauntauns yet ?

Any chance of an Ultimate Collector Series Death Star?
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I'd also like to know if they have any other plans for more UCS sets such as a Falcon, A-Wing, regular TIE Fighter, or Darth Vader's Helmet ala the Maul Bust.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Why can't the ships that come with the R2 domes come with the rest of the body too I mean how much more could that cost 25 cents.

Why did they first now decide to go with a different flesh tone ?

I'm also for asking about the flesh tones figures. Maybe you can ask them if they're willing to supply replacement yellow heads.

I'd also like to know if the following are going to be made or at least considered to be made: Tauntauns, a Wampa, Jawas, Bespin Guards, any other sets with Lando (in case we can't get him cause the CC set is so friggin costly).

Will there be any more modular type sets a la Jabba's Palace and the two side kits?
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Just to keep everybody in the loop, the deadline for questions is this Sunday.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.