Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Why is Anakin's robot arm so short?

http://www.aptirrelevance.com/sw-arc...w.php?id=01187

I thought Dooku lopped it off above the elbow, but in this pic, and the Clone Wars cartoon, it doesn't go up nearly as far as it should. Is it just me, or did they screw this up?
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Re: Why is Anakin's robot arm so short?

Jeezum crow. That site has a ton of ROTS spoiler pictures. This movie is gonna be amazing.

Oh, and to keep with the thread I too could have sworn that his arm was cutoff almost mid-bicep. Maybe the shadow is covering up the robotic arm connection with his arm.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

J-John, I agree that it seems like the arm could be too short . . . but I also see what Slick is saying because I can't tell what's going on under that shadow.

Great pics - dead younglings?

If you take a closer look at that pic you'll notice that those aren't all dead younglings. In fact, the fallen Jedi closest to the camera is lying pretty much next to a clone trooper and they are roughly the same size considering the depth of the pic. Even the ones that look like they might be small enough are debatable as their distance from the viewer and the angles at which they lay don't really give a clear picture.
    Last edited by RooJay; 02-05-2005 at 03:56 AM.

It is too short. Watch Ep II. Anakin's arm was cut off maybe midway down from his shoulder. Somebody goofed! Hey insiders, better tell Lucas quick! There's still time to do some digital work!
    YODA: "The FORCE is strong with you Master Windex.
    "Windows so clean, never have I seen!"
    Remember Herbie the Love Bug? Visit him online at www.HERBIEMANIA.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
    http://www.aptirrelevance.com/sw-arc...w.php?id=01187

I thought Dooku lopped it off above the elbow, but in this pic, and the Clone Wars cartoon, it doesn't go up nearly as far as it should. Is it just me, or did they screw this up?

It's to keep him from playing with himself with the bionic arm. One false move and .

Forget the arm thing. The real question is what the F is up with Gay-B-Wan?

http://www.aptirrelevance.com/sw-arc...w.php?id=01387

YODA: "The FORCE is strong with you Master Windex.
    "Windows so clean, never have I seen!"
    Remember Herbie the Love Bug? Visit him online at www.HERBIEMANIA.com

ILM have always been working on these movies up until the very last moment - who's to say that's the finished shot? Not that I'm willing to bet that it isn't, but I wouldn't fret over it until I see the finished product.

I watched that part of AOTC about a week ago to check this out. It's really hard to tell where he cuts it off, but it seems to be about right at the elbow. It almost seems to change from shot to shot. Oh well, it's not that horrible.

Stilla, I sure hope that's just a very bizarre promo shot.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram