Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Is the DEATH STAR going to be in ROTS???!!!

On that one website I ran across this picture, it isn't confirmed but it's lumped together with everything else ROTS and as being ROTS Pez dispensors.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	swpez2.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	18.9 KB 
ID:	10135  
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Re: Is the DEATH STAR going to be in ROTS???!!!

It's possible, but it wouldn't make sense. Like it was just sitting there for twenty years and the Alliance didn't even realize it. Because then they build most of a new one in four years.

When I saw those Pez dispensers I noticed that and really hope that it's in the movie. But unfortunately I think JJL is right in saying that it wouldn't just be chillin' in space for 20 years without anyone notice it.

Although the first item of a production run takes lots of time to build and this Death Star is obviously the first and we may just see the inner core being built or they could be building 2 of them at the same time and the Rebels just destroyed one of them over Yavin IV and the Empire used the other over Endor. That would be friggin' sweet.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

From what I've read on the net, apparently the last shot of the movie is Vader on a Star Destroyer bridge overlooking the construction of the Death Star.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Flipin sweet...Its coming out on may 5th right just double checking

The movie? No, it comes out two weeks later, May 19th.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

O no im thinking of the game

The Death Star we see at the end of ROTS will be barely under construction ... the merest skeleton of itself. Obviously, that would make for a pretty lousy Pez dispenser! So, Pez (and quite a few other licensees, I'd imagine) are doing the "completed" version from ANH.

That Palpatine Pez looks a bit hefty, as have some publicity pix of Palps that have surfaced. I guess over the next 20 years, either the Dark Side eats away at Palps' excess blubber, or he goes on the Darth Atkins diet!
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]"Bring me kittens and puppies to strangle ... I'm fresh out of Imperial officers!"[/FONT]

Forget the Death Star. The real question is will PEZ be in ROTS?

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid
    Forget the Death Star. The real question is will PEZ be in ROTS?
    We can certainly hope so !

If they can slip a razor into TPM as a comlink, they can get PEZ into ROTS one way or another.