Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Arrow

Originally posted by SWAFMAN
    Didn't they do a trailer for the last one saying something like, "If you only see one movie this year, see Star Wars. But if you see two movies, see Austin Powers..." ? Another co-op advertising campaign like that would be cool.
    Yes they did

All I know about it is

*Sean Connery is Austin Powers father.
    * Mini Me would be in it

Thats all I can remember from what I know
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I've heard today that Danny Devito,Gwynneth Paltrow and Kevin Spacey will be making appearances in the film
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Originally posted by GNT
    I've heard today that Danny Devito,Gwynneth Paltrow and Kevin Spacey will be making appearances in the film
    See? If we'd been paying attention, none of us would have been suprised at the opening scene! GNT had it all figured out! He missed mentioning Tom Cruise, Steven Spielberg, and John Travolta, though. I guess Australians don't know everything about Canadians who make spoofs of British films in America...

ROLLO!
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Spoilers, Spoilers.....man this is an old thread
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Almost 8 months between posts, seems a bit excessive.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

This is actually an evil plan hatched by EP to confuse the SSG community. Somehow he's managed to obtain a time machine to travel back to the beginning of 2002 and earlier to resurrect dead SSG threads.

Pretty soon we'll be innundated with Rollo Tomassi-authored posts containing spoilers to the SW:SE.

"I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

EP - GNT was right about those appearances, but where the hell did he get "Sean Connery as Austin's father" from ?

Only a bloody Australian . . .

Originally posted by Mandalorian Candidat
    This is actually an evil plan hatched by EP to confuse the SSG community. Somehow he's managed to obtain a time machine to travel back to the beginning of 2002 and earlier to resurrect dead SSG threads.

Close. I have a strange medical condition that forces me to find the oldest thread in any given section and post in it. I have seen many doctors about this problem and none of them can help me.

Also, it just goes to show you that people were talking about the same things they will be talking about tomorrow, except somebody will feel the need to start a new thread about it.

ROLLO!

Maybe he got the whole "Sean Connery being Austin Powers father" from Indiana Jones: The last crusade?

~in his best Sean Connery impression~ I can read Trebeck! that says "anal bum cover"! I spent 5 years of my life trying to invent an anal bum cover! failing to do so has been my greatest regret....
    "Ha Ha Ha Hee Hee Hee, I'm a laughing gnome and you cant catch me!" said the laughing gnome....

- David Bowie: The laughing gnome.

"I'll take the rapists for $500..."

"That's therapists!!''

ROLLO!