Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reign of Fire

Reign of Fire

This movie is awesome. It's has a similar feel of the original Jurassic Park but it's more of the people's standpoint.
    There's a scene where 2 guys are acting out The Empire Strikes Back for a group of kids which I thought was funny.

I really recomend this movie. 8 out of 10 stars.

I've heard it's one of the only dragon movies that's done well. I'll see it, along with 8 legged freaks, just for the hell of it.

It was enjoyable, even though I thought it was a bit under-developed. I think they should've actually explained more of the history of the dragons, and given a better account of those "20 years'' or so between the intro and the rest of the film. I thought the characters were played well, but written a little shallow. Matthew M. was awesome though. He really buffed up for this role. The dragons were cool looking too. Christian Bale was good too, and at least he didn't have to do his hideous American accent this time.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

Well I am glad to hear that people are enjoying it because I was looking forward to going to see it then heard it was no good, so I came here to see what you all had to say.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I look forward to seeing it. On the surface, it seems to be what ALIEN 3 should have been...wild unstoppable creatures laying waste to Earth. Can't wait!

it didn't look that good in my opinion
    i don't know maybe i missed something
    HELMET: I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's
    former room-mate.

LONE STARR: What's that make us?

HELMET: Absolutely nothing.

it is a great movie i love it and am going to see it again
    Gambit: What's up guys? Tell me, why are you such losers?

Toad: Because the X-Men are winners. It all balances out.

Gambit to Brotherhood
    X-Men Evolution
    Season Three Episode 34

Originally posted by morecow299
    it didn't look that good in my opinion
    i don't know maybe i missed something
    I wasn't that interested in it either at first but I went with my brother to see it and I turned out liking it

Even though it just opened in theaters, Buena Vista Entertainment has already announced the DVD release. According to DVDFile.com, it's coming to DVD on 11/13. No specs have been announced yet. Here's the info.

Street date alert - 12:09am

Why waste time? Even though it just debuted in theaters this past weekend, Buena Vista has already announced a 11/13 DVD release for Reign of Fire, the CGI "Dragon's Attack!" flick. No specs yet, but start saving those pennies...

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Hot damn! I've got a lot of DVDs to get in November--
    -Lord of the Rings
    -Attack of the Clones
    -Spider-Man
    -Reign of Fire

And whatever else comes out then!