Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Re: SSG C3 Party thread.

I say we just meet up in the lobby of the place Sir Steve suggested, and then we can all go somewhere nearby for chow.

I will be wearing my badge though.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Wait, so the Fan Club lounge? What if people on here aren't in the Fan Club? Anyway on Thursday at 6:30 there's a trivia contest I want to be in, so I don't know if Thursday at that time would work for me. Dunno . . . I'd like to know soon, since I'm leaving in a few hours and probably won't get on the Internet again.

Maybe I'll call some forumites to ask about it when we're in Indy . . .

Ok, so aside from the possible chance to meet people in the FanClub lounge, lets set the actual Get Together date/place/etc.

This is what I gather from the recent posts. If its wrong, please update, but keep the discussion simple and on track for the Get Together so others can be sure where/when it is.

Where to meet: bar/lobby area of the Hyatt Regency that is connected to the Convention Center via the skybridge

When to meet: on Friday at 7:15pm

From there we will decide where to eat.

Well, I am leaving at 5 AM, my contact information is on the sheet that was e-mailed out to everyone. Feel free to let me know what the plan is. I will be wearing my badge, I just don't know how I'm going to wear it.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

I should be able to be there at that time but but I have to leave for a little while so I hope to meet back up with you guys...
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Where to meet: bar/lobby area of the Hyatt Regency that is connected to the Convention Center via the skybridge

When to meet: on Friday at 7:15pm

From there we will decide where to eat.

thats what I have, so hopefully the majority will be able to make it..

cant wait.. cant wait.. cant wait..
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
    Wait, so the Fan Club lounge? What if people on here aren't in the Fan Club? . .
    I think everyone has access to the fanclub lounge according to the schedule at least on Friday. On thursday it says for the FC lounge that from 12:00-5:00 is fanclub members only.

Heh, Heh, there is an event on Friday called the RICK MCCALLUM SPECTACULAR!!!!

You guys will find me if you don't see my badge from the front, I made a T-shirt with an iron on of the badge on the back and a image of my SW Galaxies charachter on front, he is a Wookiee.
    Last edited by scruffziller; 04-20-2005 at 07:55 AM.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!