Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Re: Official SSG C3 Party thread.

Doesn't Steve have a table at the celebration?
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

No, because whenever he gets tables at these things it means he can't see and photograph all the other stuff.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Tables have to be manned the entire time the show is going on, like 8 a.m. till close. My local club considered having a table but we declined. No one wanted to be stuck at a table all day and miss the chance for a presentation.

That's a big time commitment.

So is there anything definitive being arranged . . . or is this a bunch of suggestions?
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

The Steak & Shake?!!! I have no Idea what that is, but if you guys say so, it sounds like a plan to me! I don't know what the CIII schedule is like, but why not just do the S&S on Sat night like you guys suggested at about 7pm! Sat. you'll know everyone is there! Now, like I said I don't know if anything HUGE is planned for at CIII on Sat night at 7pm, but we can cross that bridge when we come to it! Somone(I guess I can do it) but someone should probbaly plan on making reservations for the S&S, if were all gonna do this, I'd say reservation for atleast 15-20! That way if this thing is close to the convention centre, you know they are going to be busy anyways with all the people in town, and it'll just make it easier for when we arrive!

Here's their Indianapolis locations. Let me know which one I should call! I'm assumming as someone pointed out the one at the circle centre mall!
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"What happens in Indy STAYS in Indy!".[/FONT]
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"The only thing you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you".[/FONT]

I doubt Steak and Shake takes reservations. It is essentially a Waffle House type place. If they are crowded, we may have trouble getting a large group of people sitting together there. At least from my experiences with Steak and Shake in Georgia.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Why don't you guys/gals swap cell numbers or descriptions or pictures so you can recognize each other. Just a thought instead of trying to make arrangements over the internet.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I wont be around Sat. only Friday.. soooo..

no biggie.. pm me and drop me your # if youll be there Friday. I can call around once Im there and try to meet up with those of you who will be around.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Lando In My Pants
    I doubt Steak and Shake takes reservations. It is essentially a Waffle House type place. If they are crowded, we may have trouble getting a large group of people sitting together there. At least from my experiences with Steak and Shake in Georgia.
    I thought that was typical of Steak and Shakes everywhere!

I say we do it Friday. I think this was talked about back around October of last year (though we never decided on a place).

Steak & Shake does not take reservations. The one that I've been to was more like a fast food place than a sit down place anyways. I mean they have tables and such, but I don't remember it being like a place where you sit down and look at a menu. I could be wrong since I've only been to one once and it was back in like 2000.

Perhaps we should find a place that does take reservations. Would make things easier for getting a group in.