Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Re: Official SSG C3 Party thread.

How about this place? It has a veggie burger and or salads for any vegans in the crowd, and the best part it's only two blocks from the RCA Dome . Seems like a fun atmosphere!

And it does take reservations for parties over 8!

Friday is fine for me, shall we settle for that instead? I'm assuming 7pm is still good(that is until we see the event schedule to see if anything important is going on at that time).
    Last edited by The 'Xir; 02-15-2005 at 12:36 PM.
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"What happens in Indy STAYS in Indy!".[/FONT]
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"The only thing you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you".[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by The 'Xir
    How about this place? It has a veggie burger and or salads for any vegans in the crowd, and the best part it's only two blocks from the RCA Dome . Seems like a fun atmosphere!

And it does take reservations for parties over 8!

Friday is fine for me, shall we settle for that instead? I'm assuming 7pm is still good(that is until we see the event schedule to see if anything important is going on at that time).
    Dunno . . . this seems okay. It would be nice to have a place with reservations so we don't have to wait or risk not getting a table. What else is avaiilable, though?
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

They are both located in or near Circle Center Mall, so it really doesn't matter, it just comes down to wether we want a guaranteed table at Smokey Bones, or take our chances with Steak & Shake! I've never been to Indy before(just drove around it) SO, both will be cool "new" experiences for me, and really it all comes down to us getting together anyways, I just came across and offered Smokey Bones 'cause you guys were leaning towards the steak thing with S&S so I thought I'd keep it in the same vein, if you will! You guys decide and if you want to do SB BBQ, then I'll just call and make reservations! Just let me know which place and what time you guys wanna do this..Friday?, Saturday?, Time?
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"The only thing you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you".[/FONT]

After a long day, anything will taste good!

They are both located in or near Circle Center Mall, so it really doesn't matter, it just comes down to wether we want a guaranteed table at Smokey Bones, or take our chances with Steak & Shake! I've never been to Indy before(just drove around it) SO, both will be cool "new" experiences for me, and really it all comes down to us getting together anyways, I just came across and offered Smokey Bones 'cause you guys were leaning towards the steak thing with S&S so I thought I'd keep it in the same vein, if you will! You guys decide and if you want to do SB BBQ, then I'll just call and make reservations! Just let me know which place and what time you guys wanna do this..Friday?, Saturday?, Time?
    There was a hooters that my friend and I went to after convention hours for a beer and spicy chicken wings!

Just a suggestion. It looks like I won't be able to make it to this years convention, as my moms health is not good. Unless something drastic happens for the better, I regretably won't be able to attend.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Great suggestion BF, however, Hooters can be a little pricey! With everyone wanting to spend most of their $$$ on SW stuff, Hooters might be out of the quesiton!

Also, I know the prognosis of your moms condition isn't too promising, but you know our prayers are with you and your family, and MTFBW her and heres hoping she has a miraculous turnaround,!!! Ya never know buddy! ya never know...

Actually, Steak N Shake mostly has sandwiches. Come to think of it, I have no idea if it has real steak . . .

'Xir, you brought up an excellent point. I don't think a pricey restaurant would work, as everyone needs cash for the con. Then again I'm going with my parents so it's not my money.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

The one place to avoid would be St. Elmo's Steakhouse. The prices are along the lines of a Ruth Chris, if you're familiar with them.

Something to take into consideration: at C2, that Saturday night was prom night for some Indy high schools. Some of the downtown restaurants may be more crowded than others again this time.

*cough* Friday *cough* 7pm.. Steak n shake.. all sportin SSG shirts. meet n greet, mingle, have a shake. call it a night.

I know we still have plenty of time to debate, but ya'll are thinking to hard.. A sit down place is nice, Steak n shake fits that. not as expensive as SB BBQ. prolly the best all around choice to fit everyone.

*cough* Friday *cough*

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
    Then again I'm going with my parents so it's not my money.
    Hey! Maybe you can bring their credit card! Their welcome to come too!

Another event that was held on Sat night at C2 was the SW Concert. I really hope they do something like that again.

Whatever happens with the schedule though, I'm gonna make time to meet you guys, whether your there on Fri or Sat or Sun.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars