Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Re: Official SSG C3 Party thread.

Quote Originally Posted by jedi master sal
    I've already contacted Steve about doing this. This would be set up as a CafePress store (If he goes for it). There will be no mark-up, so the price you see will be what Cafepress sells them for.

The moment he let's me know if I'm good to go with the storefront and he supplies graphics, I'll be on it. It would only take a day or two to set up and then everyone can order from the comfort of their own home.

(That's the hopes of the plan anyway.)
    -Sal
    Oh, ok. Hopefully he will get on that. What kind of styles will there be? I think there should be a few different kinds, but with the same logos.

Hmm... This sounds good... Steak and Shake sounds fine, we could also go to a Coffee Place, and get in for relatively free (Unless we get Coffee of Hot Chocolate).
    I'm currently making a badge, maybe we can get it run off on badges?
    Anyways, Friday sounds good. I believe there are no objections from the family.
    Edit: This is a draft of the badge. Anyone like it? Maybe we just can get this printed on T-Shirts (and I can Photoshop your usernames on it, I saved a blank copy).
    http://img101.exs.cx/img101/4083/ssgrust7ly.jpg
    Last edited by rust; 03-05-2005 at 12:55 AM.

The use of the volcano is nice considering the movie this Celebration is aimed at, but the text at the bottom won't be very readable and the username part is too small. Not saying its bad, just saying it needs some changes. The biggest part of the badge (what stands out most) should be the word "SSG" and the username. That way people recognize it rather quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by CooLJoE
    The use of the volcano is nice considering the movie this Celebration is aimed at, but the text at the bottom won't be very readable and the username part is too small. Not saying its bad, just saying it needs some changes. The biggest part of the badge (what stands out most) should be the word "SSG" and the username. That way people recognize it rather quickly.
    I did say it was a rough draft... I'm still working on making it better...

Just for ideas, here's a little picture I made. The top picture would be on the front of the shirt, and the bottom one on back. Come to think of it, it might look better the other way around! If you guys want this, I will make a larger, better version, maybe in different colors. What do you guys think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SSGplan.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	14.9 KB 
ID:	10419  

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
    Just for ideas, here's a little picture I made. The top picture would be on the front of the shirt, and the bottom one on back. Come to think of it, it might look better the other way around! If you guys want this, I will make a larger, better version, maybe in different colors. What do you guys think?
    It needs lava... and ads for my website on the back.

Anyways, C3 is about a month away. We should finalize our party plans within the week, so we can buy tickets based on when the party is.

I would like to get a handle on this... who is local to the convention? Do we have a count of how many will show up? Maybe we will need to book a banquet room somewhere? We cannot just show up somewhere and have 20-30 (or whatever) people in our party.... Whoever is local and can help in finding a place, please e-mail me at sirsteve@sirstevesguide.com.

I'll throw this out there... I can reserve a meeting room (5o or less people) for $150.00 at the hotel I am staying at....
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Sounds great to me Steve. I'm sure we could all help cover the cost. I am up for whatever the group wants to do.
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by SirSteve
    I would like to get a handle on this... who is local to the convention? Do we have a count of how many will show up? Maybe we will need to book a banquet room somewhere? We cannot just show up somewhere and have 20-30 (or whatever) people in our party.... Whoever is local and can help in finding a place, please e-mail me at sirsteve@sirstevesguide.com.

I'll throw this out there... I can reserve a meeting room (5o or less people) for $150.00 at the hotel I am staying at....
    Sounds good. Will there be food and/or drinks?

$150 for a banquet hall in your hotel for 50 or less guests? Sounds good to me. I'd be willing to chip in on that. Does that price include food and such? Or are we still fending for ourselves at that price?