Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: I'm an idiot, I know

Yeah, my bro and I have a place already. It's a motel for about 40 - 50 a night. Your welcome to join us, or we could ditch it and go with your place.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Where is it at and might you have room for another . . . a friend of mine wants to go now . . . between 4 people we can really lower the price . . besides, I don't mind sleeping on the floor
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Quote Originally Posted by dr_evazan22
    Yeah, my bro and I have a place already. It's a motel for about 40 - 50 a night. Your welcome to join us, or we could ditch it and go with your place.
    If you place is confirmed and you do have it, It might be best to go with that . . . . if you can take 2 of us. Of course that would know the price down divided by 4 which is a win-win for all of us . . . . . LMK ASAP so I can get a final cost to by friend and get this thing rolling!
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Dar - Check your email.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Thanx man, I sent one back . . hopefully this will work out

dr_evazan22, I sent you an email that I need a responce to. I'll send a PM as well. If anyone talks to him, please let him know(I know he's having computer problems).