Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I'm an idiot, I know

Well, like the procrationator that I am . . . I've waited too long . . . I need some help.

I want to go to C3, I can go to C3, I've actually found a hotel room 13 minutes from the place . . . but I cannot afford a 4 day pass and the hotel all at the same time. Soooooooo, I'm looking for a bunkie! I really do not want to sleep in my car for those 4 days . . . . so if anyone can help out . . . . it would be great . . . .

Darn putting it off . . . I suck, I know.
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Re: I'm an idiot, I know

If you're looking for someone I believe Jedi Master Sal is also looking for someone last I knew. I may be mistaken about the forumite but I'm sure that there was one of us looking to room up with someone.

Good luck finding someone.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Thanx Slicker, Sal actually doesn't life that far from me . . about 3-4 hours so hopefully we can arrange something .
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Hi Dar, haven't seen you around here for sometime. Actually, I belong to a local SW group. I have a room of my own (with my fiancee), but the group also has a room for the guys in the group as well as one for the ladies. (NO you don't get to room with the ladies... Anyway, if you are interested in going in on the guys rooms, right now there are only 3 confirmed but they have room for one more. You'd be splitting the room over 5 nights (we are getting there the day previous (Wednesday and checking out Monday before non so as to avoid the charge for Monday) Anyway, the cost for the room I believe is $164 per night. If you went in on the room with the other guys then that would only be a total of $205 (plus any tax) for a room for 5 days/4 nights.

PM me with you're telephone number (I would need to talk with you first about some of the other details and then have you talk with the other fellows in the guy specific room, so you can all agree)

It would help to know your real name after all this time...

-Sal<---my nickname, but what everyone calls me.
    Move along, move along

See, that's my problem. I founs a place 13 minutes away, and its $42 a night so that would come out to $200+ for the time I want to stay . . . and i can't afford the $95 for the 4 day pass + 200 plus for a room + spending money (cause you know I gotta buy stuff) . . . . . That's my conundrum (sp). Let me try to juggle some stuff around Sal . . . I'll PM you again then.
    Last edited by Dar' Argol; 02-07-2005 at 05:38 PM.

Hey Dar! What's up! If I can't get a last minute road trip organized(which you're more than welcome to be apart of), I might be able to help ya out! My buddy who was trying to hook me up with rooms and a hall for an ssg party, left me in the lurch, so I was gonna wait, 'cause there's a certain time that hotels get open vacancies back from the dotcoms/ and obviously opening from cancelations so I was gonna sneak in, or else just wing it(like I did back with woodstock '94, great time!!! )! But email me or I'm AOL IM as 'TheXir1' or Yahoo IM as 'thexir'. Unfortunatley I lost my cell phone so you can't call me until I get a new one, but you can always email me yours! Let me know!
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"What happens in Indy STAYS in Indy!".[/FONT]
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"The only thing you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you".[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by The 'Xir
    Hey Dar! What's up! If I can't get a last minute road trip organized(which you're more than welcome to be apart of), I might be able to help ya out! My buddy who was trying to hook me up with rooms and a hall for an ssg party, left me in the lurch, so I was gonna wait, 'cause there's a certain time that hotels get open vacancies back from the dotcoms/ and obviously opening from cancelations so I was gonna sneak in, or else just wing it(like I did back with woodstock '94, great time!!! )! But email me or I'm AOL IM as 'TheXir1' or Yahoo IM as 'thexir'. Unfortunatley I lost my cell phone so you can't call me until I get a new one, but you can always email me yours! Let me know!
    Sweet man, I'll PM you with the details . . .

Hey Dar!

I am going with my bro, and maybe one of his friends. I'd love to share a place also to help lower costs.

My AIM is lfc19one. 'Xir, I'm gonna add you to my IM list.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Also just looking around in the threads 2 other people I noticed that were at one point looking for roomies are plo koon and Dindae. I don't know if they're found someone to split but it's worth a shot.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dr_evazan22
    Hey Dar!

I am going with my bro, and maybe one of his friends. I'd love to share a place also to help lower costs.

My AIM is lfc19one. 'Xir, I'm gonna add you to my IM list.
    So do you guys already have a room and are looking to further lower the costs? Or you need a place yet?
    Last edited by Dar' Argol; 02-09-2005 at 04:50 PM.