Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unhappy Im between a rock and a hard place.

Im kinda confused. I got my 4 preiview figs and they are awsome. I dont want to open tem since they were so hard to find. I have this incrediblee urge to keep them in the package since they are so cool in them, but i also want to open thhem. Also for the vehicals i have the same delema. Just to know... what do you guys do???

This may sound really silly but w/e

Re: Im between a rock and a hard place.

Well, I opened mine. This wave is difficult, because there are two, IMO, that look better out of the package. I'd strongly suggest opening up the Grievous and Wookie Warrior figures. They deserve to be freed. Not sure about Tion and R4, though. That's up to you.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

hard to find? patience my friend. My WM had pegs upon pegs of them. I did get an extra Grievous and Wookie to open though. i'm pretty anxious to open them sometime soon.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

i think ill leave the figs inn the package and open the vehicals and just buy extra for pilots

I cant really buy extras cause im saving up
    Last edited by Jedi_Master_Guyute; 02-07-2005 at 12:41 AM.

There are pros and cons to both opening figures and keeping them carded. It really depends on how you think they look better. I think it's much more fun to open them than to look at them in the package. But at the same time it's amazing to see a huge carded collection, it looks like an uber toy store.

I say open, but that's just me.

They're toys - open them!

Seriously though, I would open them anyway. You'll be sick of seeing them soon enough. In a few weeks you'll be saying, "Man, all they ever have are these preview figures."
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

So are 27 figs coming out on the second or all 57 caus im trying to get the money

It will definitely not be 57. I'm not sure if the number coming out is 24 or 27 or some other number. I can never remember how many are coming out on MM.

Hell, up until the other day I could've sworn that the movie came out on the 25th of May. Man that would've been embarassing.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Halofanatic
    So are 27 figs coming out on the second or all 57 caus im trying to get the money
    On April 2, there will definitely be 24 figures available, in addition to three deluxe figures and an unknown number of vehicles and playsets. There may or may not be eight more figures released on 4-2, some places say yes and others say no. If you're going to get all the figures the first day, prepare for 32 but don't be let down if you only find 24. This is similar to April 23, 2002, when more figures were released than planned (Yoda and Count Dooku, for example) and became hard to find for a long time.

By the end of 2005 there will have been 56 ROTS figures, 4 preview figures, and 8 POTC figures.

The figure checklist on GH did not have the preview figures listed, except maybe the Wookiee warrior. Are we to assume that the Wookiee warrior on this list is a different Wookiee than the preview figure? Here's hoping it is.