Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Star Wars Hobby vs Valentine's Day?

Will many of you be spending more on your collecting habits in February or more money on your honey, sweetie, signif. other, etc. for Valentine's Day? I just plan on getting my mom a card and maybe a few for the lovely ladies at work.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Re: Star Wars Hobby vs Valentine's Day?

Well I vote for my Star Wars hobby, I don't have anybody to give a gift(only my mom, but I'll get her a SW card)...unless I talk to that girl I secretly like...but it's very unsure.
    [SIGNATURE]

The girl i secretly(well not really) is my best friends girlfriend but im saving every penny for the new figs

I think it'll have to be Valentines Day. I've got flowers going out to 2 people at $30 a pop. On Monday, although I don't have a girlfriend, I'm going out to dinner with my roommates wife (he's gonna be at work), her sister (I'm working on her right now), and her sister's best friend (also working on her) so that'll be at least another $100 for dinner. So add it all up and I'll have dropped over $150 on Valentine's day and I won't get so much as a kiss out of it.

Damn Hallmark holidays.

BTW, don't forget Sweetest Day is coming up.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Considering that I am in love with myself, I plan on spending money on myself.

Valentine's Day - another holiday foisted on us by the florists of America!

No doubt about this one. I'll be spending way more on my wife and best friend than I will on toys.
    43 muscles to frown, 17 muscles to smile, but not one single muscle to sit here with a dumb look on my face. Now we're talking efficiency.

Power to the collectibles, they win my heart every time! Definitely spending my hard earned dollar on the Star Wars habit/collection. Every woman I have ever dated has broke my heart, so I've been slightly over two years without, and I'm keeping it that way (for now).
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    Considering that I am in love with myself, I plan on spending money on myself.
    LOL!

Im somewhat in the same boat. Im single right now, but attempting to crack a very shy shell. I dont think its going to happen by Valentines Day, so its going towards my toys.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

well, I don't collect much at all anymore, just a figure a month or less... BUT my girlfriend/wife doesn't think much of corporate "traditions", so I won't be spending crazy money, but I want to do something fun for her nonetheless........
    So I am going to cook up a sweet dinner of some sort and go and buy some kind of crazy flowering plant... or something like that... then we'll likely watch some Kung-Fu movies (her choice, too, she really is perfect!!) or something... nothing too fancy, and no Valentine-specific spending..... we haven't added anything to our plant collection for almost a month

And if the weather's agreeable, we may even go for a walk abou town to see what goofy things we can see...

Whatever way, hope the day doesn't cause any grief
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Kebco just hit me for 1/2 of the cost of my Episode 3 toys...so that adds up. And if the orders get filled in Feb, they'll hit me for the other half...so there is a chance that SW will get the nod this February.

Just doing Dinner and Roses.