Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking My stupid flash vid

This is what i do when im not obsesing over ROTS

http://www.geocities.com/rvbchurchrvb/Numagrevious.swf

or go to my site www.halonerd.tk you will like it and there is a link there too

Re: My stupid flash vid

That's a pretty good video Halo but I still prefer this version. F-ing Loser.

EDIT: BTW, I only got a 24 on yer nerd test. I'm just a nerd wannabe.
    Last edited by Slicker; 02-09-2005 at 03:30 AM.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I scored a 40! I freakin' rule. And Singin' Grievious was quite amusing. Good stuff! BTW Slicker, you should turn your webcam off when you get the urge to sing. Just a suggestion.
    Last edited by CaptainSolo1138; 02-10-2005 at 12:14 PM.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

So you werent obssessing when you made that??? Nice twist...
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Dang, I only got a 4. I'm not nerdy with electronics and math, just SW, which those tests hardly ever recognize.

That singing Grievous was great! What song was that?
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I gota 14 on the test, but it was geared more for kids than married people.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I messed around with that as a joke, but if we made one, we would all get 100's, Anyways Sliker, Your Sig has given me so much inspiration im making a vid for it... MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA, thats the funnyest sig ever. to you...

Well, if it makes one persone laugh then I've achieved my goal.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    That's a pretty good video Halo but I still prefer this version. F-ing Loser.

EDIT: BTW, I only got a 24 on yer nerd test. I'm just a nerd wannabe.
    Holy Crap!!!!! That Star Wars Kid just can't cut a break!!! Them evil folks just keep exploiting him on the internet.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    Well, if it makes one persone laugh then I've achieved my goal.

One?!!! I nearly busted a nut!!! I think we should do a poll to award that: Sig Line of the Year, and here it's only Feb!!!

Oh, and hey your link didn't work for me! My browser said it couldn't be found. I guess I'm not even worthy to even take a nerd test! You know somethings wrong when that happens!
    Last edited by The 'Xir; 02-13-2005 at 02:33 PM.
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"What happens in Indy STAYS in Indy!".[/FONT]
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"The only thing you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you".[/FONT]