Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

World of Warcraft

This game is my newest addiction. I have avoided all online monthly pay game even SW galaxies but someone bought this for me for Xmas. Even better is my girlfriend is addicted as well so I don't get bashed for playing too much. I really like the gameplay and the level progression is well balanced and new abilities/spell give you something to look forward too. I play on the Agramar (not sure of the spelling). So are there any players out there? If so what servers are you on?
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Re: World of Warcraft

I should say that we now start using this thread. MAN OH MAN!!!!! I have only played for ten minutes and what I love about WoW, it isn't the cool characters, the kewl graphics, or all the other features (yet). THERE IS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LAGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh the animation SMOOTHNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's like bathing yourself in melted choclate!!!!!!!!! vs. Star Wars Galaxies, was like having rusty nails jab me in the backside at each freezepoint.

I found out that all you guys there on the SWG forum, all of the servers you guys on are full. So I can't use them. I'll post what mine are next time.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Re: World of Warcraft

Glad to have a fellow fan. I still play but like you said my server has been full for some time. I have a Palladin 60, Mage 59, Warrior 40, Priest 31, and Shaman 15. I mainly play the pally but that may change since in groups there is not a well defined role for them. So if people need one or two more for a group a palladin is not the first choice.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Well it appears that all the servers you guys listed are full, so here are the servers I am on.

Alleria------- Gerzhul, Forsaken Warrior Undead(playing the most)
    Kirin Tor----- Scruffziller, Dwarf Paladin
    Maelstrom----Eruen, Night Elf Priest
    Bonechewer------- Slabbzilla, Tauren Hunter
    MWHAHAHAHA!

yo scruff, glad you made the Jump To .. Wow..

I have an undead priest on alleria.. Smoarrg I think.. I rarely play him, but now I have a reason to log him on
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Tonysmo
    yo scruff, glad you made the Jump To .. Wow..

I have an undead priest on alleria.. Smoarrg I think.. I rarely play him, but now I have a reason to log him on
    Kewl, I put you on the buddy list hope I have enough copper to send an e-mail.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Sorry to say it guys. But WoW is not really filling the void where SW Galaxies use to be. I am still jonesing from its loss. I like playing WoW but it just isn't the same experience.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Having trouble getting WoW Burning Crusade Collector's Edition

http://www.dvdboxoffice.com/988-3001588-12001593/games/pcgames/products/90215369?fs=true

I have tried a number of sites and they are all sold out. This one has it for pre-order. It ships from Canada and has a wide array of international destinations.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I've been lazy and haven't preordered the expansion. I will probably stop on my way home today and put one in. Hopefully they are sold out. I'm not too worried about it. As long as the cap is lifted and I can start leveling I'm fine.

World of Warcraft

Anyone play? I used to be pretty into it and had to stop because it took up too much of my time, with the Wrath of Lich King expansion coming up I thought I'd start a topic and see what the people here think about the game.

Any hardcore WoWers on here?
    I'm...Darth...Nihilus.