Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ROTS Galactic Chopper Droid - (Medical Droid)

SSG has a link and pictures up of the Return of the Sith 'Galactic Chopper Droid' that rebuilds Anakin into Darth Vader. Have to say it looks pretty damn cool, but it's odd to see so many post April 2nd figures showing up on Ebay. Plus the back of the card gives us a teasing peek at future figures. Wish the pictures were a bit bigger. The figure's name on the cardback also names it as 'Vader's Medical Droid'. Here's the character blurb:

Galactic Chopper droids specialize in prosthetic engineering and biomechanics. The tripedal design increases mobility, and modular appendages allow for different limbs to be attached depending on the need.

But the back reveals:

#33 - Clone Commander
    #34 - Clone Pilot "Odd Ball"
    #35 - Palpatine #3
    #36 - General Grevious #3
    #41 - Vader's Medical Droid
    #42 - AT-TE Gunner
    #43 - Polis Massan alien
    #44 - Mas Amedda

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/news?m=show&id=30993

Click here to see it on ebay

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 02-09-2005 at 02:27 PM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Re: ROTS Galactic Chopper Droid - (Medical Droid)

Looks okay. But I'm pretty excited about the AT-TE Gunner and Mas Amedda. The rest are too far to make out. Wonder if we'll see more pics of these at Toy Fair?
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

I can't really tell what it looks like, but it looks pretty interesting.

That Clone Commander and AT-TE Gunner look huge! Almost like the Republic Commandos . . . I wonder if they turn up in ROTS? Though he's small, the Clone Pilot kind of looks like the AT-AT Driver. I can't tell much about Palps but it looks like he has his hood off. Is this a different version of the Battle Arena Sidious? Looks like Grievous has his cape over his front, like in the cartoon, which looks cool (and adds diversity to the tons of Grievouses). I can't tell but Polis Massan almost looks like Shu Mai, I still don't know who he is. I love Mas Amedda's new getup! I also love how all the figures come with bases.

Dear God, I hope this doesn't come out on April 2. How is it that there's already #41 on Ebay but we still haven't seen good pictures of C-3PO?
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Guess what I found... BIG pic!
    http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?i...smeddroid2.jpg

I cant wait for the clones!! They look so darn cool!!

Crikey! I found more!
    http://www.galactichunter.com/absolu...=3929&zoneid=2
    Last edited by mastermatt24; 02-09-2005 at 05:51 PM. Reason: for fun
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush

Mas Amedda looks like a real nasty in this movie....looks like he has been aged by evil as well.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

The Clone Commander looks awesome. Pretty impressive stuff in the second wave/collection.

Sy Snootles lip synchs

I like the CLone COmmander(ARC Trooper??). Polis looks cool. The med droid looks decent.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I can't believe people are paying $75+ for that thing. I'd rather wait til April 2nd when I can get it for $6-7.

It'd be hilarious if that figure ended up being packed in the cases in large numbers and ended up being a peg warmer.

Chinese factory workers could make a killing on impatient people with the figures they sneak out! I have paid a premium price for some figures, but 75 bucks is too rich for my blood.
    I am wicked glad they are doing another Mas. I missed the first one and I think the new one looks even better.

Maybe Vader is the way he is because of this droid. I mean, come on, would you want a droid they call a CHOPPER droid to work on you.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!