More droids please

Now as my name implies, my fan choices would be droids, droids, and more droids. I really want to see an R1, R3, R5d4 and so on. I mean the Astro Droids would be so easy for them, just reuse the R2 body and sculpt new heards. I have heard that R5D4 possibly may be in the next move and that we have the R4 coming. Please tell me the fans vote for an R1 and R3.

Just out of curiosity... did you happen to see my thread "You want droids?" in the Episode II section of the toy forums? There's a great picture of Anthony Daniels sitting amidst various astromechs you will be seeing in AOTC.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Droids along with the lightsabers is what got me into Star Wars as a kid.

YES,more droids
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

Come on Hasbro, show us the Droids!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Thumbs up

I agree that some more Droids need to be done, but i am just a bigger fan of the aliens.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I love the droids too, and want more and more. I am just plain silly for them. I am also crazy about more Cantina patrons and Jabba's Palace denizens. As droids go, I want R-3PO!
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

Congratulations! We are getting more droids! This is one area where Hasbro is actually pulling through for fans. Way to go Hasbro.

(But don't stop making MORE droids, either...)