Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Polis Massan SPOILER

Ijust saw some pics of polis @ www.ozfigures.com what a goofy looking thing. Says he's a medic. Hmmm...

Re: Polis Massan SPOILER

Extremely goofy looking, plays well with Playmobil
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

That looks stupid! He reminds me of one of those little guys from Super Mario Bros. 2, with the mask with just the eyeholes. I thought he was the same species as Shu Mai, but obviously not.

You can Polis in the movie in a pic posted by JP in the SPOILER SECTION....

click<----------CONTAINS SPOILER
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Like a lot of "people" you see... it didn't look too bad until you see their face!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Let's keep in mind that as collectors, we have a tendency to look at things in a more adult way. It was stated in Insider that GL considers the movies to be for children (which explains Jar Jar and the comic relief of the droids) and this character is obviously for them.

On another note, I would hope to see as many Wookiees as possible in figure form. I think a female with child (like the Tusken) would be great.

I'm sorry but this has to be one of the stupidest looking figures I've seen in a long time. The body looks fine but the face leaves tons to be desired.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I completely agree with you, JJL. Its head looks exactly like the thing from Mario Bros. 2. It looks really stupid. I wonder what genius at Lucasfilm designed this hunk of ***?
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

The body/outfit looks OK, like Slicker said, but that face... He looks like a Playschool version of Jason from the Firday the 13th movies.

Sy Snootles lip synchs

Well, you decide. I think JJL was right. Lucas is a Super Mario 2 fan.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	untitled.JPG 
Views:	43 
Size:	9.4 KB 
ID:	10165  
    Last edited by Slicker; 02-10-2005 at 03:59 PM.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!