Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Re: The Food promos have begun

Today I picked up a box of Corn Flakes and I must say that it, by far, has THE best looking box out of all of the cereals. It's the classic Corn Flakes white box with R2 and 3PO on the front. Plain and simple and it shows 2 of the most widely known SW characters. I hate Corn Flakes but just had to pick up this box.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I'm not a big corn flake lover myself, but when I saw the 3PO & R2 on the box, it was a buy. I just add sugar to give the flakes a little pizzaz.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Just returned from grocery shopping, and found a larger box of Corn Flakes with Anakin and a huge Vader on the box! Since they had a "buy, one get one free" sale, I now have enough corn flakes to make breakfast time drag for quite some time.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Corn FLakes are nas-tay. I thought about buying the box, but cant do it. I end up throwing the boxes out anyway.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Thankfully my roommate likes Corn Flakes with a little bit of sugar so I may just go and pick up the bigger box of them.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Corn FLakes are nas-tay. I thought about buying the box, but cant do it. I end up throwing the boxes out anyway.
    As cool as these Corn Flakes boxes look, you could cut the front out and buy a cheap frame for it.
    It might look pretty cool.

Weird, but cool.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I've bought three packages of Honey Smacks so far, and have scored 2 red lightsaber spoons and 1 Blue.

If I remember correctly from Episode II, the lightsaber pens that were found in General Mills cereal, had an overabudance of Dooku (red) sabers while the Anakin's (blue) lightsaber was a rare find.

Also, I am not sure if this has been mentioned before (pardon me, if it has) but here is another food promotion involving Keebler cookies:
    Limited Edition Cookie Jars
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowly Bantha Cleaner
    I've bought three packages of Honey Smacks so far, and have scored 2 red lightsaber spoons and 1 Blue.

If I remember correctly from Episode II, the lightsaber pens that were found in General Mills cereal, had an overabudance of Dooku (red) sabers while the Anakin's (blue) lightsaber was a rare find.

Also, I am not sure if this has been mentioned before (pardon me, if it has) but here is another food promotion involving Keebler cookies:
    Limited Edition Cookie Jars
    Did the box that the blue saberspoon come in look any different than the box the red spoon came in? or is it really just random?
    [font=Fixedsys][]V[][/font][font=Fixedsys]oul[]V[]an[/font]

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=18202513

They are totally random.

And even if you keep getting the same old color again, at least you have your breakfast planned out for the next week or so.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

When i go to the grocery store, the only thing i buy are products with a Star Wars logo, any one know why Chef Boyardee isnt doing anything, they did have the Animated Clone Wars on their cans when the toon first came out. Ive heard of their being ROTS fruit snacks, i need to get some of those for the movie.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay