Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Re: The Food promos have begun

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai
    So who'd you get to eat those two boxes of Crispix?

I like the R2 bowl, but wasn't sure I could stomach all that cereal. How are the sound effects?
    The sound effects are cool. But I was surprised by how big this thing is. It's far more practical as a snack bowl than anything else. A fun conversation piece kinda thing. Can't wait to use it at the next party.

Well, if it's as large as a snack bowl and has decent sound effects, that makes it a little better value. Especially for a premium that cost $6.99 and two boxes of cereal.

I'll have to check and see if the cereal boxes with the promo are still available. Given the type of cereal, I don't think there'll be a problem finding some left over
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I did see some crispex with the R2 bowl offer on my last trip to the grocery store. No saber spoons to be found though.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

When does the Crispix cereal bowl offer expire? I've seen these in the store yet have passed on them numerous times, but now with all these glowing recommendations of it, I wants to get one.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

I got my R2 snack bowl today, it took only three weeks or so to get it--after courageously eating two bowls of Crispix singlehandedly. It seems to be worth it so far, very cool bowl and the sound effects are a nice enhancement.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowly Bantha Cleaner
    I got my R2 snack bowl today, it took only three weeks or so to get it--after courageously eating two bowls of Crispix singlehandedly. It seems to be worth it so far, very cool bowl and the sound effects are a nice enhancement.
    I still need to order mine, I ate almost both boxes, but I better get going on this before they run out.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!