Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Re: The Food promos have begun

Thanks to this thread I have started to scope out the cereal aisles again...
    I saw the Frosted Mini Wheats offer for TPM dvd...It does say Ep3 on the box, but thats about it. There is a trivia question with a pic of Han on the top flap of the box.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Yeah, thet EP3 thing fooled me. I was about to buy it if it had something in it fromthe movie and chuck the cereal away. The fun part is going to be fighting with my son over the stuff. I tiold him that the first ones of everything are mone and he gets the next one. Damn you APple Jacks, where is my lightsaber spoon?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    I tiold him that the first ones of everything are mone and he gets the next one. Damn you APple Jacks, where is my lightsaber spoon?
    Whatever happened to the children first KH?
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

See my name.... I am a kid. and its ladies first so if my wife wants it she can have it.

ANd since I pay for it, its mine.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

I too saw the Frosted Mini Wheats DVD offer today. This is good for some people who never got the TPM DVD, since it's now out of print, but since they're going back into print on March 22, it doesn't really make a difference.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Is AOTC going back intoPrint also??? I borrowed my parents copy for two years and never got me own.

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Is AOTC going back intoPrint also??? I borrowed my parents copy for two years and never got me own.
    I think they're both going back into print along with the Clone Wars DVD, in anticipation for ROTS.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
    I think they're both going back into print along with the Clone Wars DVD, in anticipation for ROTS.
    They have to clear out the warehouse so that there's room for the SuperNifty versions of everything which should be available sometime in the next 5 years or so. And before you dismiss this out of hand, don't forget the coming storm of HDTV. It wouldn't be out of the question for just about every movie ever made to be remastered into HD format within the coming years. Save your nickels.

Well I finally got around to checking my local WalMart yesterday, and scored two boxes of Mini-Wheats w/the DVD promotion. Not as cool as the in-package promos, but these boxes will fit in my collection nonetheless. I picked up one box of Bite-Sized Frosted Mini-Wheats, and a box of Maple and Brown Sugar Mini-Wheats. There were larger sized boxes of the Bite-Sized version. . . but no promo on those boxes. If anyone spots any of the larger sized box, the regular-sized Mini-Wheats, or the Vanilla Creme Mini-Wheats with this promo let me know!
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

I think I'll pass on the Mini-wheats box, but I will be getting those Vader/Yoda boxes when they come out. The cereal looks like the Ep II Clone crunch cereal. Those boxes kicked butt, and the cereal wasn't bad (Kinda like Luck charms).

Sy Snootles lip synchs