Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Re: The Food promos have begun

I'm gonna call this the "official" food promo thread, and post photos of things as I buy them here.

Here's pics of the "Sour Skittles" bags numbered 45, 46, 47 and 48 (out of 48)...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sourskittles_45han.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	58.4 KB 
ID:	10326   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sourskittles_46leia.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	58.6 KB 
ID:	10327   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sourskittles_47luke.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	59.1 KB 
ID:	10328   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sourskittles_48vader.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	60.4 KB 
ID:	10329  
    plasticfetish.net

You mean to tell me that I'm gonna have to eat 48 bags of Sour Skittles or is that 48 bags spread out amongst the individual candies produced by that company?
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Good question. I'm not sure, but I really hope that it isn't all sour Skittles... because they're terrible.

The info -- here or here -- doesn't say for sure, but I'll assume it'll be spread out over a few different flavors, bag sizes, etc.

That promo info also mentions "72 collectible packages" for M&M's. Now those I'll eat.
    plasticfetish.net

72 M&M's???? Gonna haveto buy the Value Packs on those
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Thanks for the info on the Skittles and M&M's promos, I'll have to keep an eye out for those. In addition, I have since picked up a larger box (23 oz) of Bite Sized Mini-Wheats, as well as a box of Raisin Bran Crunch with a Jedi Mind Trick game on the box. It also had an instant win thing, which I instantly lost. . . but that was expected.
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

Quote Originally Posted by bobafett07728
    It also had an instant win thing, which I instantly lost. .

For some reason that line made me crack up.

I didnt see any boxes yet except for the EP1 DVD> I want the damn lightsaber spoon already.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Rice Krispies Treats.

Found a few more food promo items today! Here's pics of the Kellogg's brand Rice Krispies Treats offer for a "Limited Edition Cookie Jar."

There's three Jars offered -- Vader, C-3PO, R2-D2 -- they're all plastic and they're $6.99 + three UPCs each.

Looks like this offer will also be included on packages for: Keebler Chips Deluxe Cookies; Keebler Fudge Shoppe Cookies; Keebler E.L. Fudge Cookie; Keebler Grahams Cinnamon Crisp; Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Granola Cereal Bars; Kellogg's Frosted Flakes, Cocoa Krispies or Froot Loops Cereal & Milk Bars.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ricekt_front.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	65.2 KB 
ID:	10335   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ricekt_back.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	59.2 KB 
ID:	10336   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ricekt_top.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	33.0 KB 
ID:	10337   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ricekt_bottom.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	29.6 KB 
ID:	10338   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ricekt_form.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	51.6 KB 
ID:	10339  

Last edited by plasticfetish; 02-28-2005 at 01:36 PM.
    plasticfetish.net

Well. . . this thread inspired me to check a grocery store on the way home from work (we closed early for snow ) I did find the "Big Bite" Frosted Mini-Wheats, so unless the Vanilla Creme variety has the promo (all of the boxes I've seen are promoless) I'm done with Mini-Wheats. I also ran through the candy aisle, and did find some Skittles. They only had the larger bags (16 oz) of the regular flavors, but they did have three different "Collector Packs" . Here's the rundown:

#25 of 48 - Anakin Skywalker
    #26 of 48 - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    #27 of 48 - Darth Vader

These also have "Instant Win" games, but its more like "Try to Win a Month From Now" games, becuase as stated earlier in this thread it starts 4/2. I'll be counting down the days until I can recieve my "Sorry. . . Catch the Rainbow and Try Again" notification.
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

Hey, does the #27 Vader look any different than the one I posted (#48) or is it pretty much the same, but on a different bag?
    plasticfetish.net

I wonder how big those cookie jars are? 3 proofs of purchase and $7 would have that come out to roughly $15 so I would be concerned that it would be A COOKIE jar meaning room enough for one cookie. If they are a decent size I may consider getting all three.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!