Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Re: The Food promos have begun

I will be getting the cookie jar, snacks and cerealfor the kids in one shot,got all three UPC's...
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Man, I am going to gain 100 lbs during all these food promos!!
    The cookie jars look pretty cool, but I also wonder as to the size of them. Could be some nice collectibles.
    Funny how we as collectors now have to scope out the food and candy aisles when we make our runs.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

The cookie jars are each 10 inches high, by roughly 4 to 5 inches wide, and 5.5 to 6 inches deep. Not huge, but still pretty cool looking.
    plasticfetish.net

I aint puting cookies in them. Its for decoration.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

My wife just picked up some "Cheez-It" crackers the other day for my kids, with the ROTS design. It had Vader on the front, with a pretty cool poster you could send away for for $2.99. It's a close-up of Vader's face, with an image in his eye of Obi-Wan and Anakin dueling. The back of the box also had a pretty detailed description of the movie plot, including a mention of the...

*****WARNING: POSSIBLE SPOILER*****

Yoda and Sidious lightsaber duel.

Right you are, and here's the photos...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cheezit_front.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	62.8 KB 
ID:	10353   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cheezit_back.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	53.4 KB 
ID:	10354   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cheezit_side.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	31.9 KB 
ID:	10355   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cheezit_top.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	45.0 KB 
ID:	10356  
    plasticfetish.net

That's the one...

I wonder if it's easier to levitate those crackers than say...an X-Wing fighter from a swamp. I know it should be the same, as they are different only in my mind, but I don't know. I swear I got a goldfish cracker to jump about a quarter of an inch off the table yesterday!

Ok, I found the Rice Krispie Treats today. It say you need 3 POP's fromthe specially marked packages on the order form. I have three UPC's in my house for it, but not all from the marked packages, does anyone know the difference?

I also found the Raiian Bran Crunch woith SW Memory card game on it.ALl at WM.

Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish
    Hey, does the #27 Vader look any different than the one I posted (#48) or is it pretty much the same, but on a different bag?
    The picture of Vader looks the same. I don't have my package with me right now, but I'm pretty sure. Same picture, just a different variety of Skittles. I was bummed that I didn't find a fourth collector bag. I think the Shop Rite customers were a little concerned about a guy going through the bags of Skittles, though
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

I didn't think to check the candy aisle but I did see the Raisin Bran Crunch today. It has a contest for a new role-play lightsaber/training remote battle game. Apparently it can hook to your TV and you can battle with the wireless lightsaber and remote. MSRP was $49.99.