Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Hybrid View

The Food promos have begun

I was in WM yesterday and I was inthe cereal aisle. On Frosted Mini Wheats (I think) it had an offer for a free TPM DVD with 7 proofs or 10 bucks and 3 proofs. I guess the offers willstart coming in now. I do also believe it said EPIII on the box as well.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Re: The Food promos have begun

YES!!! This is great news!!!! I love when Star Wars food promos are around!!!! Great fun for everyone!!!!!
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

Free Phantom Menace with 7 box tops eh? That sounds appropriate. I'll have to check it out tomorrow if I can remember. I hardly ever go to the cereal aisle any more.

Please dont hold me to the Frosted Mini Wheats. It was something lalong those lines of cereals I refuse to eat.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

I'll have to look.Kind of early but nice to see the stuff starting to hit shelves.Frosted Mini Wheats are good,the trick is eating them quickly so they dont get soggy and gross.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    I was in WM yesterday and I was inthe cereal aisle. On Frosted Mini Wheats (I think) it had an offer for a free TPM DVD with 7 proofs or 10 bucks and 3 proofs. I guess the offers willstart coming in now. I do also believe it said EPIII on the box as well.

Proof of purchase? They should just throw the disk in the box. Maybe it tastes better than it looks.

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid
    Proof of purchase? They should just throw the disk in the box. Maybe it tastes better than it looks.

Somehow I knew you would say something along these lines. Funny none the less.
    Last edited by Kidhuman; 02-11-2005 at 09:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Somehow I knew you would say sometihg along these lines. Funny noe the less.
    Thanks. And I can guarantee that TPM stays crunchy in milk.

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid
    Thanks. And I can guarantee that TPM stays crunchy in milk.
    That's funny, I thought TPM was a pretty soggy movie as it was, now add milk and it falls completely apart!

A friend of mine works at a print shop that is doing a food/beverage "promo". He managed to get me an uncut sheet, as well as a group of samples. I can't say which place or what product, but it's wicked cool!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I think there's pics of the Mini Wheats on RS. I don't eat Mini Wheats but I cannot wait for the other cereals to come out!