What's up with the WalMart Titanium exclusives????

OK... so what's the deal with the WalMart Titanium vehicle exclusives? I've been to 3 different WalMart stores in the Chicagoland area, and none of the stores have them. I've searched the entire toy section of each store, and there aren't even any pegs with the vehicles' information on them. I ask the "toy department" if they've seen them at all, and the response is the same... "I've never heard of those... are you sure we carry them?? "
    Does anyone know if Hasbro has pushed back the release date for my area, or pushed it back period? Do I need to look in a particular area of the toy department? Has anyone seen the vehicles at any of the surrounding Chicago stores? I've heard that the second wave of the toys is ready for release, but where's the first wave????
    Somebody... Anybody... help me!!
    And please, don't make me jealous by saying, "yeah, my store has tons," if you're not in the Chicagoland area.

Re: What's up with the WalMart Titaniumexclusives????

I'm not sure they are slated for release yet, although I could be wrong.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I saw them about a month ago at a Walmart far, far away that I happened to be visiting, but not any locally. A few minutes ago I saw over at Rebelscum some pictures from wave 2 (Looks like a Y-Wing included). I assume that they're just trickling out slowly.

Sy Snootles lip synchs

I got them all about a month ago (Falcon, TIE, X-wing, Slave-1). Saw them twice within two weeks after that, then nothing. they were good choices to test the market with. I suspect they will come back in stock, just not in great numbres. I think this is one of those, "buy em when you see em" kinda things.

They all were from preexhisting molds and so is the upcoming Y-wing. Easy for them and relatively cheap in comparison to making new.

That's why I'm supremely glad they are making a Gunship. This is by far one of my favorites of the Prequels thusfar.

-Sal
    Move along, move along

I haven't seen any of these in my area either, not even empty shelftags in the Die Cast aisle, but I keep hearing from folks in other parts of the country where they have seen plenty of them. I think WM's poor distribution on these is going to bury this line before it even gets off the ground which is too bad.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Re: What's up with the WalMart Titanium exclusives????

I saw them tonight and they were smaller than I thought they were. They were only $4.88, but I passed this time around.

Sy Snootles lip synchs

They had four pegs filled to the brim with'em at a Wal-Mart a few miles away from here. Three other Wal-Marts I've been to don't seem to have them though, it seems really random to find them. Though the Wal-Mart I have found them at do seem to order the lesser stuff- they're the only ones I ever saw Marvel minimates at, and they've gotten SW LEGO stuff alot faster than any other Wal-Marts. Try to go to a Wal-Mart that is more known to get the odds & ends rather than the usual stuff.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I got them all sans X-Wing. Stores are out of that one for some reason. I saw the X-Wing once and it was priced different from the others(they were marked 3 bucks and still are).
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Smile Re: What's up with the WalMart Titanium exclusives????

Die-Cast Star Wars Vehicles: TITANIUM SERIES exclusively at Wal-Mart

Die-Cast Star Wars Vehicles: TITANIUM SERIES exclusively at Wal-Mart

These have shown up in Houston, Texas at a few of the Walmarts, not wide spread yet.

Star Wars trilogy: Millennium Falcon, X-wing, Slave I, and TIE Fighter

These are all evenly allocated, no short packed.

Good Luck