Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New pics of ROTS unleashed

Man, you guys see the new ROTS unleashed pics over at GH?

I think they look great! I'm not so sure that Anakin is gonna have the Alice Cooper makeup like that in the movie, but I think it looks cool on the figure. Definitely "unleashed", that's for sure. I can't wait to see Anakin and Obi-Wan put together!

You can see the pics by clicking =====> here <=====

Re: New pics of ROTS unleashed

I'm not one to jump on a bandwagon but I have to admit that the Gen. G looks really good. I don't know about the make-up on Ani but once I see the movie I'm sure it'll all clear up.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

The General looks great.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Sincerely I like all stuff I've seen, including Unleashed...General Grievous is great...also Obi-Wan and Anakin.
    [SIGNATURE]

Any time when these are going to come out???

They look pretty freaking sweet to me, but then I have all the unleashed (minus packaging variants) to date, these will be no exception!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

The prototypes looked kinda weird, but what a difference some paint makes. I'm excited about these.

Sy Snootles lip synchs

Quote Originally Posted by Halofanatic
    Any time when these are going to come out???

Probably April
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

wow. those do look awesome. the whole line has been awesome. I have a few, Ill be picking these up.. no doubts about that..
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

A Smaller, Very Unkown Planet in the Uncharted System of Oregon

alright...did anyone else notice that grievous is carrying a purple saber...???!!!??? is this foresight or flub up???

anakin and obi are terrific...i will definitely buy these...
    [FONT=Century Gothic]"what happens in Indy, stays in Indy..."
    -tycho [/FONT]