Talking Titanium wave 2 (Republic Gunship)

New Titanium die-cast metal micro machines are coming ! Republic Gunship and a repaint of the Y-wing fighter. Yeepee ! Great job !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Titanium2.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	53.8 KB 
ID:	10166  
    - "I've never understood Walt Disney".
    Howard Philip Lovecraft.

Re: Titanium wave 2 (Republic Gunship)

Pretty nice, I hope they release more than two of them. I still havent gotten the X-wing from the first wave, its the only one I cant find with a clearance price.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Finally, something new, thats also something we want! My worry is, that the shop near me that sells these doesn't appear to have sold any, and that they won't order these until they shift some of the first rehash wave. Fingers crossed I'll see these as although I really like them, I'm not going to pick them up online for just one or two ships.
    http://homepage.mac.com/stupidfish

AWESOME!
    Let's hope there's even more comming up at Toy Fair in a couple of weeks.
    I'm especially interested in Micro Machines and new Micro figurines. A playset was also rumored. Let's hope it turns out to be true.
    [URL]http://www.flickr.com/photos/24344679@N00/[/URL]

[URL="http://Please%20visit%20my%20Webspace"][/URL]

Bloody brilliant - nice work Sicq.

When ? and where can they be pre-ordered?

BC3

Only 2? The gunship looks OK, but it looks like there are no ball turrents on the side. At lest its something new. At this rate we should a ROTS Jedi Starfighter by, what? The year 2010? I hope thats not the only 2. I have the originals from Galloob, so I'm getting any rehashes.
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

More than two ROTS DC vehicles are rumored to be unveiled later to avoid spoilers (let me laugh). (Until now, nothing has been confirmed yet, bla, bla, bla... You know the rest).

Don't know yet where to get them online but I guess KillerToys (who never respond to my e-mails) and DNStoys will get them soon. Hasbro just begun to send the new 2005 asst. to the retailers, the 2004 asst. aren't valid anymore. We can expect them to be purchased online in a week or two.

BTW, Rick at NewForceComics will have soon StarTrek JL "die-cast" wave one and two minis for $24.99 a set of six. For those' not afraid to order online.
    - "I've never understood Walt Disney".
    Howard Philip Lovecraft.

I've yet to find the first wave of these things. I'm hoping to find 'em soon clearance or not because the packaging looks great.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!