Wink My wife is up to something...

Yesterday afternoon my wife slipped into the Star Wars room and dusted everything! Even the Star cases hanging on the walls!

She's up to something. It can only mean one of three things:

1. The dust had reached crisis proportions.

2. She's a really nice person.

3. Valentine's Day is coming.

Whatever could it mean? What's your take on this?

Should I buy her flowers? Take her to dinner? Start a new collection just for her?

I'm SO confused! Help me!
    43 muscles to frown, 17 muscles to smile, but not one single muscle to sit here with a dumb look on my face. Now we're talking efficiency.

Re: My wife is up to something...

Allof it Bobby, all of it
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Maybe she is getting it ready for sale...if my wife ever dusted my collection off, I KNOW that would be why.

LOL

Maybe she was looking for something. Sometimes wives clean because they are looking for "dirt"...on their husbands. They call it cleaning, I call it snooping. JK

But seriously, she probably was feeling gracious and wanted to do something nice for you for V-Day.

My wife won't go near my SW collection for fear of damaging something.

One time, while I was in Korea for a few weeks she and a friend went snooping (they pulled out old pics of me and my friends along with some other stuff) through the SW room and they left the window shade open. This was while we were living in Hawaii. After a couple of weeks in direct sunlight several of my EP1 cards were sun bleached. I lost Sio Bibble, Queen Amidal with ascension gun, Darth Sidious Holographic, Pit Droids and Naboo Royal Guard from my MOMC collection. It finally took me 4 years to replace them all.
    May the force be with you.

She might be dusting your collection looking for a V-Day gift. If I was hiding a gift for my wife, I would hide it in my collection because I know she would never look there. Or she is just being nice, wife is a tricky creature.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Fett
    She's up to something. It can only mean one of three things:

1. The dust had reached crisis proportions.

2. She's a really nice person.

3. Valentine's Day is coming.
    1. Possibly.
    2. Possibly.
    3. Definitely.

You'd better go shopping.

NOW!

[FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

She may be getting as excited about ROTS as much as you are possibly?
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Have you looked on eBay lately? Perhaps she is hocking your collection slowly, right under your nose. This is why I go solo, no one to sell my goodies but me, and I ain't selling nothing!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!