Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Toy Fair Questions for Gentle Giant & Code 3

SSG will be heading to New York Toy Fair in a few weeks, and will have the chance to ask Gentle Giant some of your questions. While it may not be possible to get all your questions asked, we will do our best to represent you, the SSG readers. So please post your GG questions here in this thread.

Also, Code 3 has been added since they're both "Other" Star Wars licensees, so any Code 3 questions can go here as well.

Thanks!

Re: Your Questions for Gentle Giant Press Conference

I have a question for Gentle Giant:

Any chance we'll see a re-issue of some of the older, more popular busts? I would love a second chance at Vader, Boba Fett, and Yoda since those came out before I started collecting the line.

Thanks!

Will we see any GG statues (2 or more) that can be stand alone or put together to make a scene?

10 years ago or so, CinemaCast made a Vader statue and was planning an Old Ben matching statue. Vader was recently rereleased when ShopStarWars opened up.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Evazan, on your question, do you mean something like "Will we see any GG statues that can be put together with other statues to make a scene?" or am I missing the point of your question?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Question:

You do such nice likenesses, in particular the Bikerscout. However I personally don't have any affinity for busts which really are just half of the character. Is there any possibility of Gentle Giant adding full figures to the line?

JT - Yes, that's what I meant. ty
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid
    Question:

You do such nice likenesses, in particular the Bikerscout. However I personally don't have any affinity for busts which really are just half of the character. Is there any possibility of Gentle Giant adding full figures to the line?
    Hey Stillakid,
    They actually do have a full figure line. So far there is Chewy, C3-P0, and they just announced a 15" Vader (which looks awesome BTW). Although, I don't think any have actually been released yet...

I think I'm gonna pre-order that Vader

Seen him for $179 shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by dr_evazan22
    JT - Yes, that's what I meant. ty
    Cool, thanks.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

And also ask about the line of helmets that are supposed to be coming out. What's the delay? Are they still scheduled for production? And what's going on with the bust-ups?
    YVH-1 head