Thumbs up NEW 12"?? NEW NEW NEW! :)

at the risk of sounding pushy (ya, I know...too late) LOL...has anyone heard of any other VOTC 12" figures being produced...I hear conflicting reports. It would be nice to see a NEW/BETTER sculpt of ANH LEIA (after HOW MANY Lukes??) Back in the 80's there was a prototype box of the Bespin Gown 12" Leia...I'm wondering if they will be finally releasing a figure of that...in addition to the Bespin Escape Leia and Ewok Celebration Leia. YO, Lucas, I don't play (NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT ) my 'FIGURES' but c'mon...finish what you started!! Let's see some more Leia's to round out the collection. Unfortunately, I've been pairing up Luke and Han too much lately (although they do make a handsome couple) but there's a few you forgot
    ANY NEWS OUT THERE IN CYBERLAND??
    Damian

Re: NEW 12"?? NEW NEW NEW! :)

No dude, theyre done. Unless they make more after ROTS, we are stuck with the 4...........
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

For better or worse i would not be surprised to see one more run come Star Wars's 50th aniversary. We all know Lucas likes to throw random stuff at us. For example another DVD version of the original triligy a few years down the line when he releases the complete Starwars 6 move pack.
    Last edited by Bossk77; 03-12-2005 at 11:32 PM. Reason: type-o
    Sigh... For once in my life i have nothing to say...

Although not VOTC, I remember hearing/reading rumors a year ago that reported 12" Lobot and 2-1B figures being planned. The blurb went on to say that many of the planned figures get scrapped (e.g. max rebo, hammerhead) due to hasbro's ineffective marketing. I just can't see anymore 12"ers once the ROTS have warmed the shelves.

I would love for Hasbro to put out a 12 inch Defel. Lak Servak It would be the best WOLFMAN toy ever.
    Sigh... For once in my life i have nothing to say...