Help! OTC Falcon...where do these stickers go?

Well, the title says it all. I can not figure out where stickers 14-20 go on the falcon. The instructions show an arch. I am not sure what this picture is trying to convey. Any help is appreciated.

B.
    TDV
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Re: Help! OTC Falcon...where do these stickers go?

Try undermneath the faldon, oh wait 14-20 go in the cockpit.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Ok. I hope you are sure about that. I am going to apply them!

B.
    TDV
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Yes I am sure about that. I put it together a few weeks ago. It is without a doubt the cockpit.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I really like the OTC falcon. Its a bit too white but I like having one that looks 'fresh' compared with my old now-discoloured '95 one.

On my old Falcon I was in a rush to start playing with it so I messed up on the stickers, most notably the 6 circular grilles on the top-back. I didn't pay attention to the direction of the lines and put them on a*sways, only noticing it after it was too late. That grieviously bothered me for a few years afterwards. I made sure I did it right on my OTC Falcon though.