Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I gots my name back!

Thanks for getting my old name back Sir Steve.
    So, what was the problem in the first place?

*sighs* I still like Bob....

"Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

I know the true identity of Master Jedi and let me tell you that he's no Jedi!!

For his true identity is Cha-*clubbed in the head by a mysterious man in a trenchcoat and dragged away*

That seems to happen a lot around here.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Congrats!

As I understand it, the problem basically was at that time, SirSteve didn't have any way to authenticate which person claiming to be "master jedi" was the one from the old forums. Obviously both of you COULD claim to be the real mccoy, so it required a little investigation to prove which MJ was which.

We recently had someone sign up with his old forums name, didn't respond to the register confirmation email, and thought someone else had stolen his name when it was he himself. Stuff happens, so there's no one way to be sure what's going on.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"

Congrats!

You always were master jedi to me bunky!!
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."