Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

He carved it out of a japor snippet.

I just read the new Hyperspace update about the score and it said that after Anakin wakes up from his nightmare, Padme gets out of bed to check on him and she is wearing that thing he carved out of a japor snippet from TPM.

Awesome !

Re: He carved it out of a japor snippet.

It's because he carved a di... well, er um he carved a female pleasure thingie.

I thought he carved it out of Jafar's Nibbet. Don't ask me what a "nibbet" is. He said it!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

While cool, I actually would've liked to have seen this in the theaters instead of on Hyperspace. As weird as it sounds, I don't care about Dooku dying or Palpatine fighting, but this is one surprise I wished I didn't read.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Unfortunately I heard about this some time ago. I like surprises in the movies but I'm sure there'll be bigger ones than this.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

This is what it's come down to for me - there are no possible big surprises. They told us so long ago about the big plot points that there isn't really that much to learn, so I get really excited over these little things . . . japor snippet thingamajing, Ani calling Obi "Ben" - is THAT still a rumor or is it pretty likely ? I sure as hell hope so ! ! ! - and . . . I'm blanking right now. There are other little tidbits that I got all goofy over when I heard them.

Oh, here's a little bundle - about half of the Star Wars Heritage Episode 3 preview cards had info on the back that I hadn't heard of yet (back in September) and I really enjoyed those little nuggets.

Figured she kept it.Not much of a suprise though,bigger spoilers have been let out.What I wonder if Anakin takes it back and keeps it during his time as Vader
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

This is cool, just in the fact that when Ani gave it to her, he said it would bring her good fortune!!! he he heee
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"What happens in Indy STAYS in Indy!".[/FONT]
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"The only thing you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you".[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJediGirl
    Figured she kept it.Not much of a suprise though,bigger spoilers have been let out.What I wonder if Anakin takes it back and keeps it during his time as Vader

He just might do that and add it into the HD-DVD deluxe box set of the SE's.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

"It will bring you good fortune."

That thing got more screentime than Padme's parents in the last two movies combined.

On a serious note, I loved that scene in the movie. It might sound cheesy that he even brought it up, saying "I remember when I gave this to you," but it was just a way to change the subject and I thought it worked pretty well.