CIII or Every ROTS figure

I have a chice cause i have to pay for a plane ticket for CIII. I pay for plane, CIII, CIII stuff, and hotel. Or every ROTS fig I cant choose

Re: CIII or Every ROTS figure

For what it's worth, in my opinion, the toys will always be around. CIII will happen once. You may have to delay obtaining the figures, but you can't go back in time to enjoy CIII. Plus, inevitably the figures (most of them) will probably go on clearance so in the end, you'll wind up saving money. You may have to pay a slight premium on the occasional special figure or hard to find item, but in the end, it should balance itself out with the clearance sales.

Do as you will.

Quote Originally Posted by Halofanatic
    How are you getting there?
    ME? I'm not going. But have a good time.

O cause im in cali too, and it adds up with a plane and hotel and car

I agree with teh sentiment above that the figures will still be there. About the only ones you may have a problem find are the clones, so get some of those on 4/2 and save the rest for after C3.

Also agree with the statement that these figs will go on sale eventually and you can pick them up for cheap.
    Move along, move along

I think it depends on what kind of a fan you are, some fans are more into the toys and would rather have a physical item to reflect upon their money spent, others are more about enjoying the event and the camaraderie and seeing the live features. I've been to conventions before, they are fun, but that's a lot more money than I've ever spent at one so I can't say for sure I'd go even if I could. On the other hand, this is the last Star Wars movie ever and will never be like this again.

Another key factor is the time, can you take a week out of your life to do it? If you can't really make that happen, the choice should be obvious.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Halofanatic, I'm going to Celebration III. The hotel I'm staying at has shuttles to the Convention Center where the Celebration is. You dont have to rent a car. You can if you want. Stillakid is right, the Celebration will only happen once. The toys will be around and if you wait you'll be able to score them later on sale or clearence.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Ya i should call the hotel i will be staying at and see if there will be a shuttle, that will have a huge impact of if i go or not, caus i may be able to get a free plane ride^^