Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Toy Fair's this weekend....what do you think we'll see?

Personally, I think we'll see pics of most (if not all) of the 56 ROTS figures slated for this year, along with the vehicles and 12'' figures. Stuff we've seen already will be there as well.

We might also see some OT figs as well. In our dreams.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Re: Toy Fair's this weekend....what do you think we'll see?

I believe we willsee some vehicles, Mustafar playset, Figures, Legos, GG, MR and whatever else is out there. I think we willsee all56 figures in one form or anohter, if not most of them. I am looking foward to some of the Lego's. I also hope Hasbro puts up the MM line toshow us, and some more Titaniums.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'm looking forward to seeing the playsets and how the rank up with the ones from Episode I and II.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I seriously doubt we'll see all 56 figures. Remember, Hasbro hasn't even officially shown the first 24. I bet we'll see about 35 or 40, though. I don't think they'll show any seriously spoleriffic ones.

I want to see the Mustafar playset, battle arenas, and vehicles. Man, there really is a lot of crap coming out this year!

I was just gonna go with the obvious... "toys".

Hopefully they will have all the main goods on display there. I'm sure our heads will spin as the reports and pictures are sent in.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Anyone else curious to know if we'll see another Hasbro action figure poster? In the past we've had one for POTF2, TPM, AOTC, and OTC. This would be much appreciated!!!

I would love to see the ARC fighter. Not sure when it's supposed to come out but I don't think it's April 2nd. I would hope that they might have the next wave of Unleashed too (Supposed to include Palps VS Yoda and a ROTS Clone I think).

Sy Snootles lip synchs

Hopefully they willshow an AT-TE
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'm looking forward to seeing what Gentle Giant has to show us for this year. It be awesome to see pics the 18" Sideshow Vader too, I'm really hoping they show that one!

NOTHING NEW ...... Knowing Hasbro they will most likely only the preview wave and have the curtain closed to the general audiences as to what lies ahead on 4/2/05. They did this with the EPI wave and only showed the packaging.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks