Thread: OTC Bespin Luke

OTC Bespin Luke

What new features does this figure have, besides the different peg on its removable hand? Also, is this new peg easier to keep the hand on his wrist?

Re: OTC Bespin Luke

The only major difference that I know of is the paint application is changed. The Saga version has the 'Battle damage', with the bloody face and the sweaty/wrinkled fabric. I haven't taken my OTC Luke out of the bubble so I can't really address the hand issue.

(Oh, almost forgot that of course the Saga version comes with the 'Weather Vane' and the OTC version doesn't)

Sy Snootles lip synchs

I believe it was mostly repainted and the weather vane issue.Other than that it was the same.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I don't think the hand stays on better. The non-bloody saga one with the big magnet peg sticking out of the hand stays attached pretty well, adn I never opened the bloody one. the Otc looks like the same style as the bloody stump minus the paint. I've almost lost the Otc hand a few times because it cant hold the weight of the lightsaber, and doing the action feature produces a similar effect to the saber throwing vader.

The action button on the back is shorter than the Saga version, this affects the gimmick slightly so that he doesn't turn as far since the button can't be pushed as far in now.

As for the hand, it does seem to come off easier than either Saga version, but it looks better when it does this.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.